• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

everythings always been old school alan turing

Status
Not open for further replies.
@techlife95

You're expecting potential readers to spend a lot of time to read and understand your material.
And until that time is spent, there's no way to know if it's worth the effort.

The rational response is to wait for the material to be presented in the "old school" style:
Open with a much shorter version, with the text formatted for readability (paragraphs, capital letters, commas etc) and with the information content organized for easier comprehension.
ok um you know the title of the playlists is a brief version. oh come on look I know people got lives so again don't read it all in 1 sitting with your free will so of course the playlist descriptions aren't as lengthy as my other messages that's for sure I don't know how they print harry potter books damn man

anyways some idiots or imperfect humans think its complex or difficult to understand e.a.b.o.s but maybe it is complex they are right, not!! I oughta sue smack fake idiot ass weirdos. it's not complex but even some real humans not just fake or evil thinks it's complex well again it's not complex for me to not care to watch or care what you have to say. I & many people look away from anything that's so cool or gets your attention like while in middle of playing video games etc you look away from it wow so simple. everybody has to know everything's always been old school ok hope all is well but again I don't expect much

@techlife95

I decided not to read any of your posts when I saw the first "wall of text". I only read a small part of your post #21 before writing this one.

A "wall of text" is an extremely strong indicator that the person writing the text isn't composing the text for their potential readers. I don't read walls of text unless I'm being paid to, and even then its with great reluctance - and I promise you I'm not the only one

Of course you don't have to accept my earlier criticism, and of course I don't mind if you choose to ignore it.

But it wasn't written to "score points".
That kind of writing hides your message (so it costs you casual readers in places like this) and it can't be used in a serious work context.

My recommendation is that you never write like that except perhaps with close friends.
But absolutely never is better - with a bit of practice you can write reasonably clear, reasonably well-structured text almost as fast as a wall.

im sorry? excuse me but what is exactly not simple about the pics & if you actually saw the playlists & only read the playlist descriptions that's all I ask. the playlist descriptions & pics are not complex to understand. but good to see you again I recognize your name even with my somewhat ok memory. creating names or secret club password good weird bad weird things even before digital again
I’ve given it some time, and I still can’t figure it out. Plus, the playlist that you said to look at is a bit blurry on my end, and difficult to make out the words.

Of course, you’re not obliged to do this, but are you willing to do describe to me in words what you were getting at? I still don’t understand.

“Complex to understand“ is something very different for each of us. You might be surprised at some of the things that I find complex to understand.

@techlife95

I decided not to read any of your posts when I saw the first "wall of text". I only read a small part of your post #21 before writing this one.

A "wall of text" is an extremely strong indicator that the person writing the text isn't composing the text for their potential readers. I don't read walls of text unless I'm being paid to, and even then its with great reluctance - and I promise you I'm not the only one

Of course you don't have to accept my earlier criticism, and of course I don't mind if you choose to ignore it.

But it wasn't written to "score points".
That kind of writing hides your message (so it costs you casual readers in places like this) and it can't be used in a serious work context.

My recommendation is that you never write like that except perhaps with close friends.
But absolutely never is better - with a bit of practice you can write reasonably clear, reasonably well-structured text almost as fast as a wall.
ok you are not the only one who says I type too much no paragraphs or walls of texts. I know. that's why some digitized forums banned me like maybe ign but anandtech forum banned me for that I'm sure & it wasn't digitized robots from world war 2 same old algorithm who banned me I'm sure damn them digitized robots anyway 1 of the reasons they banned me because I typed too much without paragraph breaks.

I could have done better spreading the word of everything's always been old school in real life analog and could have done better digitally fighting fire with fire. again of course I'm doing the smart real & simple thing yet I'm still human.

I wasn't the top of my class of 2013 in high school like english class I was average again & most of my classes had 2 teachers but some like math had 1 teacher but it wasn't honor or advanced class that gets you into prestigious schools & Ivy league.

but anyway I have done paragraphs for my long messages but maybe I can split them even more for people who prefer that & that helps them read better so like I've been saying free will or every humans brain is different in good weird or bad weird way but I know all that I've been saying is not complex.

again all humans who are functioning enough can understand everything's always been old school. the reason why I can't split the playlists descriptions is because of the digitized character limit. If I typed the electric silicon analog way or type writer I can still run out of room but I would just simply use more paper

ok does this look better for y'all now ?

I’ve given it some time, and I still can’t figure it out. Plus, the playlist that you said to look at is a bit blurry on my end, and difficult to make out the words.

Of course, you’re not obliged to do this, but are you willing to do describe to me in words what you were getting at? I still don’t understand.

“Complex to understand“ is something very different for each of us. You might be surprised at some of the things that I find complex to understand.
well again I know I'm very high functioning & you look like you are as well so again it's not complex. is your mini movie screen on your digitized "phone" or whatever you use poor quality screen? again analog can be smart so an analog electric silicon compact or pocket smart phone with video chat or texting or hands free or etc. or just communication purposes only no digitized games or videography entertainment can have better quality than that. it looks fine on my end like most people's.

did you see link to the digitized playlist so you can view it better? are you talking about the pics that shows most of the playlist description? I hope you're not talking about the pic that's clear as day.
maybe you need your eyes checked hah oh man I don't have greatest vision "perfect" 20/20 vision although I'm nearsighted again not farsighted

again I hate to bring her up so again nobody is special not always about you or me & anybody can be fake like fe"male" humans like my fake ass mom so again when she was a toddler or pre teen like 7 she wore glasses before digital or computers got popular from world war 2. thankfully I'm not like hitler. fakeness isn't always genetic again but my nearsighted is genetic like my patchy beard from my fake ass moms side.

123-1.jpg

123-1-2.jpg

Screenshot-20230611-162041.png

What are you trying to say @techlife95 ?

That "everything" (whatever that is) has always been "old school" (whatever that means)?

Or are you saying something like *things are too complicated now. It was
better when life was simple*?

Or what?

From what I can tell, he got into computing thinking it was leading edge technology, and then later found out that Alan Turing did some computer stuff way back in the 1940's so he's now thinking that computing isn't that new after all.

I wonder what he'll think when he learns about Ada Lovelace... the world's first computer programmer, born 1815. :D

What are you trying to say @techlife95 ?

That "everything" (whatever that is) has always been "old school" (whatever that means)?

Or are you saying something like *things are too complicated now. It was
better when life was simple*?

Or what?

From what I can tell, he got into computing thinking it was leading edge technology, and then later found out that Alan Turing did some computer stuff way back in the 1940's so he's now thinking that computing isn't that new after all.

I wonder what he'll think when he learns about Ada Lovelace... the world's first computer programmer, born 1815. :D
I already knew about ada love lace & charles babbage they knew each other & I knew that through marry ville prestigious school in late 2021 again.

yet more people like you two don't care to pay attention or listen or read what I've been saying since last year. so again for the trillionth time alan turing and other people in world war 2 evolved the same old same old computer or digital tech algorithm that google employees use to this day & even benedict cumberbatch & alans nephew talk about it.

sure that video you posted looks cool but I'm demonstrating fighting fire with fire looking away from anything

as you can see here

Screen-Shot-2023-06-11-at-11-52-01-PM-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
It's not that I'm not paying attention.

It's that I haven't been able to make any sense out of what you're saying.

What do you mean you're "demonstrating fighting fire with fire looking away from anything"?

And how does your mother figure into any of this?

----
Is your point merely that computing tech isn't as new as some people think it is?

It's not that I'm not paying attention.

It's that I haven't been able to make any sense out of what you're saying.

What do you mean you're "demonstrating fighting fire with fire looking away from anything"?

And how does your mother figure into any of this?

----
Is your point merely that computing tech isn't as new as some people think it is?

ay yay yay man uh if you simply read you'll know why I brought her up.

this is simply what I mean this so complex for you it's really sad but you're not the only one so come on man

Screen-Shot-2023-06-11-at-11-52-01-PM-1-1.jpg

You really feel frustrated when people ask you to explain what you're saying.

yet more people like you two don't care to pay attention or listen or read what I've been saying since last year.

Hey dude. The way you write is not very good. It's hard to follow. Even for someone intelligent, like me.

Most of the sentences don't even follow the rules of written English.

At least I tried. Most people looking at that wall of badly written text would just pass.

alan turing and other people in world war 2 evolved the same old same old computer or digital tech algorithm that google employees use to this day

Also, this is incorrect.

Source: 33 year career and an MSc in Computer Networking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom