• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

hello guys it’s nice to meet you!

Konachan420

so i’m new here, in all honesty i’ve never used a forum before. in 18 and clearly autistic due to what website we’re on. i love anime and video games, i’m currently graduating highschool and trying to get through community college dispite having struggles. i hope you guys are doing well

1714490624582.png

Hello and welcome @Konachan420. Congratulations on graduation. Hopefully posting here can be helpful to you as you try to manage college. Lots of members here have overcome different struggles and we like to try to help each other out.

Hi and welcome, it's great that you have found us, and I hope you will feel supported by being here. Please do join in discussions and post threads, I learn a lot here from others, and feel validated by them.

Many of us have struggles which may be different from those of neurotypical people, and hard to work out because they are little understood in the neurotypical dominated world.

I recall graduating from school to university in the UK, as a challenging time, for sure. I think it's a time when many of us are really challenged by our social differences and have to take time to find ways forward that work for us, which may be quite individual and different to those of our peers in some ways.

Best wishes to you as you tackle this!

New Threads

Top Bottom