• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Missing the wonder and discovery of the old Star Wars movies.

Wolfnox

V.I.P Member
Specifically New Hope, Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi.
I just miss the discovery of New planets and the rebellion fighting the empire. The beauty of the worlds they discovered and the less complicated plots.

I used to appease my need to obsessively learn, while avoid how depressing irl politics are, by studying starwars lore on youtube.

It aint movies, but the media universe of starwars in massive.

I feel 'Disney shot the magic for money,' but it is media, and I don't disparage people who like the things I don't. Since Disney's acquisition of starwars, there has been a boom in starwars media creation asides the more popular movies. I heard of many great novels/ comics, shows, and a movies here or there.

For me, I feel enjoying Disney starwars is a 'needle in a haystack' but with many needles to find if you take a look.

I love democracy.

Specifically New Hope, Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi.
I just miss the discovery of New planets and the rebellion fighting the empire. The beauty of the worlds they discovered and the less complicated plots.

You mean you miss George Lucas.

Me too. ;)

New Threads

Top Bottom