• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Technical difficulties accessing autism forum website

mw2530

Hi, has anyone else had issues accessing this autism forum website? I have been unable to reach the website from my laptop the last 2 or 3 months. I can get to it from my phone but using a phone is not ideal. The error I get is that the Web Server is returning an unknown error. Visit cloudflare.com for more information. Says there is a host error at autismforums.com. Anyone know if this is an issue with the website or is it my laptop?

See this link on this issue. Also, consider deleting your browser cache and cookies. With the server having been migrated to another location, if your browser continues to rely on old, outdated cached data it may impact your ability to access this domain.

See this link on this issue. Also, consider deleting your browser cache and cookies. With the server having been migrated to another location, if your browser continues to rely on old, outdated cached data it may impact your ability to access this domain.

This did the trick, I can now access the website from my laptop. Thanks for the help!

New Threads

Top Bottom