• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

YouTube annoying videos get millions of views.

Tony Ramirez

Single guy not by choice with Asperger's Syndrome
I noticed that YouTube videos you know the annoying ones where during the video it zooms in, speed up speech, video turns black and white, some meme comes on, faces are distorted, and the video purposly skips and repeats certain words like a broken record. I thumbs down these videos, but I don't think it makes a difference.

Misery

Photo-Negative
V.I.P Member
Wait, just what sorts of videos do you mean? The description sounds like some sort of video that is the result of an editing disaster.

Is it like some sort of clip compilation? I cant think of anything else that fits that description. Got any examples?

Misery

Photo-Negative
V.I.P Member
Huh.

Do they have "YTP" in the title? It generally stands for "Youtube poop". Yes, that's a deeply stupid phrase.

That type of video is intentionally stupid, sewn together with screwball editing because... er... I have no idea why.

I've been using Youtube for so many years now, and even I cant understand why those are popular. But I know there are a LOT of them. And of course there are other videos of the same type that simply dont have "YTP" in the name.

That being said, it really is frustrating when utter garbage makes it to the front page and such, while actual good stuff gets mostly ignored.

New Threads

Top Bottom