• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Your Labor Day Weekend (US Holliday)

Butterfly_Lady

What did everyone do over the long weekend?

Saturday i didn't get to go anywhere because my mom worked. Sunday i got to work on the car for a good portion of the day. for those that know something about cars (engines specifically) my car is a single overhead cam, I replaced my valve cover gasket, upper spark plug tube seals and lower o-ring seals, JB Welded the ground wire for the engine back on since i snapped the bolt off trying to break it loose but not break it, (THAT didn't work out) and replaced the hose that goes between the PCV valve and intake mani as well as jerry rigging a way to replace the valve cover nut that i lost in the engine SOMEWHERE. Monday we headed to the East coast of Florida to Flagler Beach and St Augustine Beach just to get out of the house. The car did ok, we will see if the leak into the spark plug tubes is actually stopped after a little more time goes by.

Had a BBQ type dinner with my uncle's parents 7 people all together.
Not too much else to say Great food & good time!:D

Good to see you guys enjoyed the weekend.

LOL Margaretha- Labor Day was Monday. Labor Day is a public holiday or day of festivities held in honor of working people, in the US and Canada on the first Monday in September, in many other countries on May 1. It also marks the end of summer, though "summer" weather here in Florida usually continues through October. If we are lucky we might get one cold snap in October lol

Three. Days. Off. After. Working. Twelve. In. A. Row. Rest. Rest. Rest.

Holiday? What holiday? I'll be working as always. Hooray working retail in a town that doesn't even really celebrate Labour Day!

New Threads

Top Bottom