• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Good QUOTES

Screenshot_20220422_174646_com.instagram.android-01.jpeg

I see your true colors
And that's why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show
Your true colors
True colors are beautiful
Like a rainbow
~True Colors- Cyndi Lauper

And if California slides into the ocean
Like the mystics and statistics say it will
I predict this motel will be standing, until I pay my bill

Warren Zevon from Desperados Under The Eaves

Milo: If you’ve been alone for an entire year, what have you been eating?
Helga: I’ve been eating the rejected wedding cakes in the dumpster from the bakery next door.
Milo: I don’t think that’s very healthy, Helga.
Helga: Oh relax. I get two of the major food dyes. Red and white. Mostly white.

Milo: Wanna Watch tv?
Helga (Pointing at doorframe): I haven’t been able to fit through the door since I’ve blossomed into a woman.
*Milo uses a chainsaw to cut out openings for Helga’s enormous body*
Milo: That was fun! Anything other rooms you can’t enter?
Helga: Its so nice to have a man around the house.
*Helga gasps and runs over to a cat skeleton with a bow tied around the neck*
Helga: FLUFFY! Oh my poor poor kitty! I wonder if there’s marrow still inside?
Milo: Only one way to find out! *Starts up chainsaw*

Peggy: Ding dong! Friendship calling! Pip pip! Hello Helga! Milo sent me....
Helga (Outraged): He told our secret?! *Helga starts speaking gibberish in a deep demonic voice*
Peggy (Scared): I cane see this is a bad time. I think I’ll just- *Quickly runs away*
~The Oblongs

Last edited:
Catherine Tate: "I'm an incredibly negative person, so any form of success is only ever going to be a relief to me and set my default position back to neutral."

"I'd really like to taste her." — Rick James

It's a male thing... ever experience that? when ya feel the love, and this random thought just pops in your...I've said too much.

:sweatsmile:

Billy (Inside Cave): Ha ha! You stupid bears can’t get me now! I’m in a cave!
Yogi: He’s right Boo Boo. We bears are awfully afraid of caves.
Boo Boo: Why are we so lame, Yogi?

Elf (After Billy disables the force field surrounding the tree house): DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA OF WHAT YOU’VE DONE?!!!
Billy: Not really.
~Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

"I'd really like to taste her." — Rick James

It's a male thing... ever experience that? when ya feel the love, and this random thought just pops in your...I've said too much.

:sweatsmile:

It’s not a male thing. I’ve felt that thing many times.

"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration - that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather." ― Bill Hicks

I have a healthy brain, more like. I’ve only ever felt that thing after interacting with a man.
Oh Okay. I imagine you've felt many things after interacting with a man. Yeah I didn't mean to imply you were lesbian. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I think it's beautiful and quite hot normal.

Yeah these things are natural. I read something about biting too, has something to do with that impulse, very animalistic. It's like a reflex. Or something. Bite. Taste. Yeah. I can remember a specific event, being overcome with emotion. Just wanting to taste every part of a..And thats! what prompted the quote in my mind.

Last edited:
“I never got along with my dad. Kids used to come up to me and say, ‘My dad can beat up your dad.’ I’d say, ‘Yeah? When?’” – Bill Hicks

“I need my sleep. I need about eight hours a day, and about ten at night.” – Bill Hicks

"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration - that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather." ― Bill Hicks

I love Bill Hicks!!!!!!!!!! Love!! I quote him all the time. Such an incredible man. I was just talking about him today, as a matter of fact! What he said about McKenna’s “heroic dose”…

Oh Okay. I imagine you've felt many things after interacting with a man. Yeah I didn't mean to imply you were lesbian. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I think it's beautiful and quite hot normal.

Yeah these things are natural. I read something about biting too, has something to do with that impulse, very animalistic. It's like a reflex. Or something. Bite. Taste. Yeah. I can remember a specific event, being overcome with emotion. Just wanting to taste every part of a..And thats! what prompted the quote in my mind.

Oh no, I know. I just meant that I’ve mostly been attracted to men after interacting with them. As in, it’s hormones, I reckon, but also attraction to mind and soul…

(You're hit..you're bleeding.) I ain't got time to bleed (uh..okay.) - Jesse Ventura in Predator
:smile:

Movie is pure testosterone....Or toxic masculinity. Whatever you prefer.

Last edited:
I love Bill Hicks!!!!!!!!!! Love!! I quote him all the time. Such an incredible man. I was just talking about him today, as a matter of fact! What he said about McKenna’s “heroic dose”…
Bill Hicks, that dark cynical sense of humor, straight out of Texas. He was definitely one of a kind.

"Well! Looks like we got ourselves a readah...What Y'all readin for?" -Bill Hicks

Mckenna is quite verbose. He had many things to say. Bill Hicks, Terrence Mckenna, I am very familiar with these guys.

New Threads

Top Bottom