• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Good QUOTES

“One should as a rule respect public opinion in so far as is necessary to avoid starvation and to keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyranny, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways.” Bertrand Russell

He?s very pretty. For a human.?
?He?s very broken,? said Magnus. ?Like a lovely vase that someone has smashed. Only luck and skill can put it back together the way it was before.?
― Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Prince

"Can the Sarcasm" Dolph
"Please, I always use fresh sarcasm never canned." Anita~ Circus of the Damned Anita Blake novel

"Don't lose track of who you are just because it might be easier to be someone else."

Last edited:
"I thought I was in love once. And then later I thought maybe it was just an inner ear imbalance."

"Undomesticated equines could not remove me."
It's from one of the Stargate SG1 episodes. The character is Teal'c who's keeping O'Neal(who's pinned to a wall by an alien life form stuck through his shoulder) company.

"Do not do unto others as you would that they should do unto you. Their tastes may not be the same"

Man and Superman, Maxims for Revolutionists 1903 by George Bernard Shaw, Irish dramatist (1856 - 1950)

Do not do unto others as you would that they should do unto you. Their tastes may not be the same.

Man and Superman, Maxims for Revolutionists 1903 by George Bernard Shaw, Irish dramatist (1856 - 1950)

And here is a quotation about Shaw. "When Mr. Shaw refrains from hitting me over the head with his umbrella, the real reason–apart from his real kindness of heart, which makes him tolerant of the humblest of the creatures of God–is not because he does not own his umbrella, but because he does not own my head."

My own standpoint is that there is absolutely no justification for literature unless it serves to release the imagination from the bounds of everyday life.

—Clark Ashton Smith

And here is a quotation about Shaw. "When Mr. Shaw refrains from hitting me over the head with his umbrella, the real reason–apart from his real kindness of heart, which makes him tolerant of the humblest of the creatures of God–is not because he does not own his umbrella, but because he does not own my head."
The above quotation was from GK Chesterton who was Shaw's intellectual opponent in writing and on the debating stage, and his close friend in real life.

Forget Regret or life is yours to miss ~ RENT (yah yah I know but I was in the mood to watch and its true)

New Threads

Top Bottom