• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Good QUOTES

Geordie

Geordie
'Another sunny afternoon /
Walking to the sound of your favorite tune /
Tomorrow never knows what it doesn't know too soon '

Yes, Oasis

From girl interrupted:
Susanna: I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside.

Sometimes I think we all feel this way.

One of my favs is verse from the song Angel Flight by Radney Foster.

Well the cockpit's quiet and the stars are bright.
Feels kinda like church in here tonight
It don't matter where we touch down
On the Angel Flight its sacred ground

just a bit of info... Angel Flights are the U.S. Air Force planes (C-130's) used to fly home our Fallen Soldiers. Angel Flight is also their call sign. In addition, Angel Flights have top priority in U.S. Airspace.

For me, this song and especially this one verse is very personal.

?They say time heals all wounds, but that presumes the source of the grief is finite?
― Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Prince

Well they are very frightening for me because their stupidity is so flat. You look into the eyes of a chicken and you lose yourself in a completely flat, frightening stupidity. They are like a great metaphor for me... I kind of love chicken, but they frighten me more than any other animal. ?Werner Herzog

Chronic remorse, as all the moralists are agreed, is a most undesirable sentiment. If you have behaved badly, repent, make what amends you can and address yourself to the task of behaving better next time. On no account brood over your wrongdoing. Rolling in the muck is not the best way of getting clean. (Aldous Huxley's first paragraph in the forward to Brave New World)

Last edited:
No. Try not. DO, or DO NOT. There IS NO TRY!!--Yoda, The Empire Strikes Back

All it takes...is ALL YOU'VE GOT!!--Dwayne Johnson, aka WWE Superstar "The Rock"

Failure is NOT AN OPTION!!--Ed Harris as Gene Kranz, NASA Flight Director in the movie Apollo 13.

I got a thousand of em... ;)

“When you're cold, don't expect sympathy from someone who's warm.”

― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich

What's your favorite quotes? From anyone, and about anything. A song, a famous person, a friend, yourself, a joke, etc.

New Threads

Top Bottom