• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Your Christmas Reindeer Name

Butterfly88

Jello Queen
V.I.P Member
222162-Whats-Your-Reindeer-Name.jpg

I'm Sprinkles Sleighski.

Hmmm. Considering pigeons just imagine an upgrade to being a flying reindeer. :eek:

I don't think I'd want anyone to know my name unless Santa makes routine pitstops.

Santa: "That's a roger Rudolf, we're over the target!"
Rudolf: "Bombs away, Santa! Right down the chimney."
Santa: "I didn't mean THAT!"
Rudolf: "It happens."

Last edited:
Peppermint McMittens

Whoo hoo, I'm changing one of my cat's names to that for the holidays. ᗒ ͟ʖᗕ

Peppermint McMittens

Whoo hoo, I'm changing one of my cat's names to that for the holidays. ᗒ ͟ʖᗕ
Or maybe... an additional cat so that you can have a permanent Peppermint?

I didn't like being Patches McJingles, so I reversed the order of my initials and am pleased to announce Admiral Darlington (which could also work as a holiday name for my cat... highly doubt that my boyfriend would agree to getting him a little cat friend).

Hope they don't kill me (large percentage of reindeer are owned by the Suomi and are used for meat as well I can't forget an animal lives in fear sorry

(large percentage of reindeer are owned by the Suomi and are used for meat as well I can't forget an animal lives in fear sorry

Reindeer or Caribou as they are called in canada, are the same species. Caribou still have many migratory routes that have remained unchanged for eons here, there are still 2.4 million caribou in canada.

Reindeer and caribou are actually the same species, Rangifer tarandus, but there are substantial differences between the two. Caribou are large, wild, elk-like animals which can be found in northern North America and Greenland and have never been domesticated. Reindeer are slightly smaller and were domesticated in northern Eurasia about 2000 years ago. There are still some wild populations of reindeer found in Eurasia but they are best known as a domesticated animal. Today, they are still herded by many Arctic peoples in Europe and Asia who depend on the reindeer for almost everything in their economy including food, clothing and shelter.

Last edited:
Speedy Flufferstein. Lots of Fluffersteins here. Must be a famine back in the old country.

New Threads

Top Bottom