• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

You Don't Deserve Any Presents If You Can't Pass This Super Simple Christmas Movie Trivia Quiz

Here's what I got>

You got 6 out of 10 right!
You could use a few more Christmas movies in your life.
You are pretty familiar with some Christmas movies, but there are more to be seen! Hurry, go watch them before Santa comes!

I got 8 out of 10... (says I'm a Christmas gem????) They have no clue on how I feel about this miserable nightmare of a holiday. I guessed on nearly everyone of them. They made the answers too easy because I haven't even seen most of those shows... But it was fun : )

You got 9 out of 10 right!
You are a Christmas gem!
Congrats, you know all about Christmas movies...and because of that, you deserve more presents.

The only one I got wrong was the question about the Oscar Meyer Weiner Whistle.

You got 7 out of 10 right!
You are a Christmas gem!
-*-
Is there supposed to be a correlation between these statements?

I got 7. It seemed like half or more of the movies didn't epitomize Christmas at all. Whatever happened to Bing Crosby, John Wayne, and the other actors and directors that did way more to define the whole culture around Christmas in the first place?

New Threads

Top Bottom