• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

You are now the protagonist's sidekick...

Ameriblush

Violin player.
...In the last show/movie you watched, or last book/comic you read as of right now.

What is that series you watched/read, what scenario are you in now, and what would you do?
(Nothing R-rated and nothing that would be too traumatizing for you. Youtube and other online media count.)

(I wasn't sure where to put this, so sorry if it's wrong!:confounded:)

I'm not sure how well I would fit into the Calvin and Hobbes universe. It's pretty limited character wise.

But as Saitama's sidekick I would probably just replicate his training process with no adverse effects seeing as I'm already bald and beat up monsters as an invincible demigod.

Last edited:
I am Almasy's sidekick in the 'English Patient,' played by Ralph Fiennes in the movie of the same title. The English patient is in fact Laszlo de Almasy, a Hungarian Count and desert explorer, one of many members of a British group of cartographers.

I carry water with me at all times, as well as his book, a well-worn, and heavily annotated copy of Herodotus's Histories that has survived a parachute drop, in my backpack. I notice that Almasy seems to be attracted to a woman, who is the wife of one of the groups members. More and more he stares at her, when she is not looking his way.

In the evening, around the fire everyone congregates and tells stories. Katherine has no stories to tell, so she requests a book to read aloud. Almasy calls for her to read from his book; Herodotus's Histories and summons me to bring it. I disappear and hide behind a sand dune, so that the book will not be brought to be read aloud, thus, Almasy does not fall in love with her as she reads from his book. Stopping all the death and suffering that happens in the future.

I am Agent Cooper's sidekick in the third season of "Twin Peaks". I tell Agent Cooper to forget about saving Laura Palmer, she's meant to die. Agent Cooper doesn't listen anyway.

The last character would be the robin watching peter rabbit(Beatrix Potter) in mr mac Gregors garden

Last Film: The Neverending Story II

I'd flat out tell Bastian not to wish for anything.

"The Fifth Element"

As Ruby Rhod, I'd probably have done everyone a favor and had my mouth sewn shut.

I know Corbin Dallas and Leelu Dallas Multipass would have preferred that as well. :p

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom