• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Xitilon games - selling easy Xbox gamerscore and tons of it.

My opinion, well... I'll put it this way: I see lots of distilled DUMB in this industry, but few things are higher on the totem pole than THAT concept.

I just.... arrrrrrrrrgh.

Maybe I'm just old fashioned, but I've never been able to grasp this bizarre obsession with achievements and trophies and "gamerscore" and whatnot, that so many modern gamers have. It flies over my head. Seems like a lot of silly fluff to me. But people are freaking INTO it. I dont get it.

But I even moreso dont get it when people are willing to PAY ACTUAL FREAKING MONEY to get games that are JUST about that, particularly when the things they're giving out dont even require effort to get!

Just... why? WHY?

I mean really, you wanna impress someone with your skill... record a video of you doing something totally awesome in some game or other. It's unnecessary but at least it's better than "look at these shiny things I got because I did a thing". Particularly considering how easy most achievements are to do, in lots of games.

Bah, I'll stop there. This one is a long rant if I keep going.

I never played online games at all, so I dont understand what the game score is for

New Threads

Top Bottom