• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

xan's art

Alexandria

"Spring is beautiful, and summer is perfect for vacations, but autumn brings a longing to get away from the unreal things of life, out into the forest at night with a campfire and the rustling leaves."
– Margaret Elizabeth Sangster

Autumn's Auras:

Autumns Auras_A22.jpg

Yes, “out into the forest” is a lovely place to be.

You captured so much somber beauty in this piece. And the light is so enticing.

Scenes and environments like your art is my definition of beauty. Although I feel "beauty" is an understatement. Don't know the proper term to describe it, but it is far beyond "beautiful".

Thank you for that!

Scenes and environments like your art is my definition of beauty. Although I feel "beauty" is an understatement. Don't know the proper term to describe it, but it is far beyond "beautiful".

Thank you for that!

Thank you, @Ken! I am happy that you find such environments beautiful. So do I. This piece is a digitally edited version of a watercolour I did awhile ago now.

This might be my favourite one yet. How did you make it? The 3D effects are very good.

:) How kind of you to say. I am glad you like it, @Stuttermabolur.

Here are my original water colour paintings for both pieces. I took photographs of my artwork then digitally manipulated the other effects (you see above) using an imaging program called 'Twisted Brush Open Studio'.

Stag & Deer Woodland_collage.jpg

:) How kind of you to say. I am glad you like it, @Stuttermabolur.

Here are my original water colour paintings for both pieces. I took photographs of my artwork then digitally manipulated the other effects (you see above) using an imaging program called 'Twisted Brush Open Studio'.

View attachment 87389
Such beautiful work and it’s always fun to hear about someone’s process.

The one word burning in my brain regarding the art on this thread is evocative. I feel so many things when I look at your images… Calmness, curiosity, serenity, sadness, and wonder.

My friendly critique:

Stunning, awesome, and beautiful!

Lovely to see the evolution of the stag painting.

I've just updated my banner here with this purely digital piece that began as a series of meditative doodlings...

Attachments

• Alexandria_Banner.jpg
    Alexandria_Banner.jpg
    460.5 KB · Views: 15

New Threads

Top Bottom