• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Writing a story about an guardian angel

Jenisautistic

V.I.P Member
Hello I have an idea for a story where a young girl Loses her parents in a car accident (caused by a drunk driver) her brother saves her
However this siblingThis older brother is actually her guardian angel He dresses up as a superhero for her But she doesn’t know that he’s a superhero

They were sent to a temporary neighbor As a shelter but then while the brother is it in the sister in the hospital social worker comes in And states that they are going to be separately in foster homes

My question is How do I go about this concept?
Her brother is a superhero must have a light in the story And come up a lot

but how does her Sister not find out that are superheroes actually her brother?

Also the story revolves around the brother trying to be a guardian brother And take custody, being young They have a very close relationship and I’m wondering how can the stories work together

somehow I want the sister to end up staying in the hospital and nedding some sort of a wish organization

and her brother volunteered to be the one to give her the wish After the girl wants to do something With her guardian angel

for example saving the day

Finally The little sister gets bullied in her class Being so young She has some friends who believe in the guardian angel Like she does But she still gets bullied for doing things in conjunction with her trauma Of losing her parents And her brother

How do I make the character of her brother Flawed without him being followed around his sister

kind a like if you wached glee a Sue and Becky thing

where are the characters always angry or frustrated around other people And lash out at them but Never let it get in the way of his sisters

any advice or suggestions would be very appreciated! thank you

One idea is your first scene starts out with him in the middle of some chaos where you build sympathy for him and show a huge flaw. So it could happen in school and he gets sent to principal office. Or something embarrassing in martial arts class? Or he is at a job and commits a horrible but maybe funny mistake. Then his sister could narrate the story- like there is my brother, this time he really did it.....

Or you show him at the ending and then he goes backward and explains how he got there starting with the flaw. Like backwards time-line narration.

Good luck, your fan.

New Threads

Top Bottom