• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Would just like to report some sort of bug

Southern Discomfort

Smarter than the Average Bear
V.I.P Member
I get the advert on the top right of the screen blocking some viewing space in the text box when I'm trying to edit my comments. I have this website zoomed in 175% and I'm using Opera.

acSCREENSHOT.png

I also get perpetual loading when trying to uploading images, I fix that by refreshing the page, that usually fixes it.

Not happening with my computer, but I use firefox, so perhaps that is why.

What I have tended to do when a bug occurs is going into add ons and sometimes you can see the name of the bug there and just delete and voila or find it in programs.

How absolutely annoying for you; would drive me crazy!

Yeah, I will say I'm running no extensions.

I've lived with bugs for long enough that they've accepted me as one of them.

Oh so have I, but still "bugs" me and try as they might, they cannot get me to join them! They know well that I hate them and although they keep appearing, I get wise and know how to "swat" them :p

New Threads

Top Bottom