• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Would anyone...?

usa1981

Does anyone live in southern California area? I would love to start a community theatre group for Aspies, learning differ's,and other actors. So, would anybody be interested in joining? This would be a paid job summer touring maybe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Due to being a non-actor who does not live in southern California, I won't be able to participate, but I am curious about this theatre group. What types of things will this group perform?

Due to being a non-actor who does not live in southern California, I won't be able to participate, but I am curious about this theatre group. What types of things will this group perform?
This would be a Proformance Company and a social/community Theatre group.
1. Improv exerises
2. voice work
3. Character work
4. Reherseals
5. Productions
There would also be a youth group for children 6-16 ,Youth group 16-24,and an adult group for 24 and up. There would be modern and classical plays. We would perform outdoors or in a theatre.

New Threads

Top Bottom