• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Worst Visual Effects Thread

Metalhead

Video game and movie addict.
V.I.P Member
NOTE - Please do not include graphically violent content in this thread, as per site rules.

Outside of that, let's have some fun with this.

Attack From Space (1964)

high_council.jpg

I'm a big Starman fan too. But I think of they were both the worst of effects and the best of effects.

gifopolis.com_1712004.gif

NOTE - Please do not include graphically violent content in this thread, as per site rules.

Outside of that, let's have some fun with this.

Actually, when I was about 5 years old, the zombies in Plan X scared the hell out of me, especially that Tor guy. I haven't watched a movie with him in it, since. :D.

PlanNine_10.jpg

Ugh, I had to sit through this about 200 times between 2004 and 2007 before the dvd "mysteriously" disappeared. (Whistles a tune while walking away)

Warning: It's the most neurotypical, bright, flashy garbage I have ever seen!

That video is what I imagine the ninth circle of Hell as being like.

The Mummy Returns. Some of the saddest CGI ever created regarding the Scorpion King.

Have you guys not seen.....The Indian Thriller??

Actually, the blurring ruins the bad effects. Very funny dancing, though!

i think this is better than terminator at least it makes laugh more
(oh i delete if its too 'violent')

Last edited:
Dalek Weaponry always seemed very fake. A Toilet Plunger on one arm and what looked like a loose hardware gripper on the other. And they wouldn't be very hard to outrun. Make it Daleks in general.

2bdf3b1dc71f1d1d378bda1579218ac1.gif

46Ya2.gif

Dalek Weaponry always seemed very fake. A Toilet Plunger on one arm and what looked like a loose hardware gripper on the other. And they wouldn't be very hard to outrun. Make it Daleks in general.

View attachment 69295

View attachment 69296
I forgot about the old Dr. Who special effects - those are probably the worst! Interviews with the actors about how limited their supplies were because there was little funding/support for their show were actually funny.

New Threads

Top Bottom