• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Work

V.I.P Member
I'm not going to ask what sort of work you do. A few members do not like that question, and I can understand why.

So I will ask what sort of work would you like to do? What sort of work do you feel would best suit your interests and abilities?

Something in IT like website development or graphics design. I would also like to do Photography.

Outside of IT I would love to be in the Police but I doubt that will happen.

I would love to work into the media and also IT and designs, it would be a perfect dream for me, plus it would have to be in a nice sunny place for me to feel positive. :D

My dream job would be a researcher in a parasitology department in a University or w.e. But I doubt that would happen.
After that probably an abnormal psychologist where I'd just have to diagnose rather than help emotionally(which I also doubt would happen), or a programmer(which I also sort of doubt would happen), or a forensic scientist, or a doctor(specifically either a surgeon or a consultant or something), or a biochemist(I fail at chemistry though[well, not literally, I actually get As in it but my understanding of it sucks]).
I don't know really.
I'd like for it to be something to do with my interests, but the only aspies I know, other than Kirsty which idk v. well anyway, who have jobs in their interests are all to do with computers.
EMZ=]

Honestly, I don`t know. Yet.

Maybe something to do with philosophy and/or history. I`m interested in those. But would I like to do work which has something to do with philosophy and history? I`m still thinking about that. Or some no stressful work. Like massage therapist or something. I would love to help people to relax and enjoy life.

But anyway. I`m not totally sure yet.

i suppose i would kinda like to be like an electrician or a plumber, pays well and i like that sort of stuff, maybe an engineer of some sort, although it would be cool to be a charted surveyor, im a little fed up with the idea of just going into computing stuff, the job market is pretty empty at the moment, and i think im ****ing up my course at college so i dont know whats gonna happen really, i might just end up killing myself if the stress gets too much, real bright future i know

New Threads

Top Bottom