• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Why parents with autistic children have poisoned their children with bleach

Aspie_With_Attitude

V.I.P Member
DISCLAIMER
This thread maybe confronting since in the last couple of days I had released a video discussing unfortunate circumstances that bad parents who had been raising autistic children did try to cure their autism by making them drink bleach.

For those who don't want to watch the video and rather read the rundown instead, I had with my angry tone of voice spoke out against rotten parents with autistic children had tried to cure their children by making them drink bleach. I did some research and spoke with an autistic rights activist overlooking the matter how and why parents had been that stupid to go into extremes poisoning their autistic children in something that wasn't true.

I had in one article did find that idea of bleach being a miracle cure for autism was made up by Scientologist cult groups and the lies that had circulated around the deep web.

In my video content I did mention in detail how bleach could\would destroy the child's digestive system, liver, kidneys and possibly their blood stream. I had learned in my research that bleach is just as corrosive as car battery acid. It's shocking how parents were that stupid to believe in this miracle cure, I had stated this didn't work.

This is just what I mentioned in this video content and I with my angry tone of voice yelled out "DISGUST & SHAME" on those misinformed\misguided parents who just wanted to love their children to be as stupid as they were at the time when they made their autistic children drink bleach.

I even shared my graphic design around on Facebook, which is made for people who don't like to watch my videos.

Instagram79J.jpg

After hearing about this stupidity from an autistic rights activist more than six months ago, she did provide me links that gave me adequate information that I needed to make the noise and make the stand against this foul play of child abuse on autistic children.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/internet/moms-go-undercover-fight-fake-autism-cures-private-facebook-groups-n1007871

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/internet/fake-science-led-mom-fee-bleach-her-autistic-sons-police-n1017256

It feels good to make the noise and spread awareness of this disturbing actions that no parents should ever do, despite it can be challenging for neurotypical couples to raise any children who happen to be on the autism spectrum.

Why would anyone drink or make someone else drink something they don't even let their hands touch?

I can imagine unbearable disappointment when a typical couple anticipates the birth of a child like it's the coming of Christ, only to have that child not be the ordinary thing they imagined it to be, and to realize that they can never experience all of the cliches so many people are desperate to experience.

That's why it's dangerous to decide and expect a particular future, conjuring images filled with how things "should" be.

Last edited:
I can imagine unbearable disappointment when a typical couple anticipates the birth of a child like it's the coming of Christ, only to have that child not be the ordinary thing they imagined it to be, and to realize that they can never experience all of the cliches so many people are desperate to experience.

That's why it's dangerous to decide and expect a particular future, conjuring images filled with how things "should" be.

SO true and well said.

Don't ever forget that the animals over at Autism $peaks actually ENCOURAGE this crap as well...

People can't think for themselves.
If some organization or person they have great belief in tells them to do it, most will.
The Lemming effect.

Seriously, all these deaths and hospitalizations just because these parents can't stand that their kids are different? Or think they're too "quirky/picky/annoying/weird"??? Then they kill theur child purposely or kill them trying to "cure" their differences like some kind of disease??? They shouldn't even be parents at all if they can't love their child for who he or she is..

New Threads

Top Bottom