• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

why can't I access my own profile?

The Bicycling Guitarist

I logged in but I am denied access to my own profile? And the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of each page says the email function has been disabled by the administrator, otherwise I would have submitted this help request privately to admin instead of posting it publicly. Is the forum bugged? Have I been hacked? What's going on? Thanks TBG

Yes, the forum software is currently bugged and you ain't the only person who has reported this issue but at the moment, the other admin "Calvert" is moving house so he maybe without internet without a few weeks as it may seems.

Actually, what bugs me the most is that I have a new achievement - and I can't figure out what it is. Oh well, I can be patient.

Log in and go to private messages at the bottom of the screen, click on the welcome message, and use the links to get to your profile

What ticks me off more is being logged off if I take too long writing a reply.

Being 'logged off' due to an attenpt to post a 'long reply' this also annoys me,however I believe that Admin. will fix this eventually, meantime it seems that a certain quantity of patience is required in dealing with this.

I am really happy we have this site so I am bearing through it with much patience. :rolleyes2:

If anyone has any problems with the site, feel free to PM a member of staff. Profiles have been sorted and the logout issue should also be fixed (or at least improved).

New Threads

Top Bottom