• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

who floss thare teeth

Is OP the same troll who spams the exact same questions over and over again about things like dentists and papoose boards while using bad spelling and no punctuation? I've even seen them doing this many times on Reddit.

I’m currently trying to get into the habit of flossing every day. I need to get new floss, what I have is very thin (not the ribbon kind, typical string shape, but tiny) and is hard to work with, but not so hard that I want to just throw it away.

I have great hygiene overall but I have always had issues with my teeth (cavities, dental surgeries, braces, etc.) I do brush frequently and floss though.

Is OP the same troll who spams the exact same questions over and over again about things like dentists and papoose boards while using bad spelling and no punctuation? I've even seen them doing this many times on Reddit.
Really? I am trying to learn about trolls. Is it a pattern you spot? How do you recognize them?

YES! Cavities appear between teeth. Brushing is not enough.

I floss at night, before bed.

Plackers are the best to use. They don't stretch or tear, and I like the ergonomic shape.

Hard to floss well with one good hand. do my best.
iu

These are wonderful. I get mine from Dollar Tree.

Are they a troll or is this how they actually communicate and what they actually want to talk about? How can you tell the difference?

New Threads

Top Bottom