• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Who Else Creates Gaming Content on YouTube / Other Video Platforms?

Joshua the Writer

Very Nerdy Guy, Any Pronouns
V.I.P Member
I enjoy occasionally creating gaming content to upload onto YouTube. Although I do it for fun just to share my interests with other like-minded people. I don't plan on turning making YT content into a career any time soon, if ever.

This is actually my latest video:

Anybody else create content?

I do have a channel, and I post occasionally to it, but it's usually just random whatever posted simply because I felt like it. There's never any commentary and sure as heck no expectation of the blasted things ever getting watched. Most of the time it is brief gameplay from whatever I happen to be into at the time.

Sometimes the videos are meant to show the game in question to specific friends, or something like that. This one for instance:

And.... that's about it, really. Just random whatever for no reason that accomplishes nothing. Occasionally someone subscribes, which I assume must have been a misclick on their part.

I do have a channel, and I post occasionally to it, but it's usually just random whatever posted simply because I felt like it. There's never any commentary and sure as heck no expectation of the blasted things ever getting watched. Most of the time it is brief gameplay from whatever I happen to be into at the time.

Sometimes the videos are meant to show the game in question to specific friends, or something like that. This one for instance:

And.... that's about it, really. Just random whatever for no reason that accomplishes nothing. Occasionally someone subscribes, which I assume must have been a misclick on their part.
So both of our channels have the same purpose, except yours doesn't have commentary. That is what I am getting from this.

Interesting! Thank you for sharing that, both ya all :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/BlackCatInMotion

Did a few plays of retro games for a short while. The idea behind all of them was to go deathless, or no lives lost. It's not a priority though and definitely not for profit or clout at all...something for fun that might entertain a few souls here and there, that's it. I don't do frequent uploads and no commentary in my videos, just gameplay.

One of those videos apparently caught the attention of some shoot-em-up ("shmup") fans. They did a sort of analysis and commentary on my play, but I have no clue beyond that. These guys know the games much better than I do and are also pretty skilled if you search for them on Youtube.

Last edited:
I have a little YouTube channel that I started several years back just to share videos with some online gaming friends. I don't promote the channel, I put little effort into it and I don't have the courage (or tools) to do face cam or even commentary in any of the videos, so they're mostly just boring straight up gameplay recordings (a few exceptions though, like the rare times I've gotten to attend a concert).

New Threads

Top Bottom