• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Which Star Wars Bounty Hunter is your favorite?

Which Bounty Hunter is your favorite?

• Jango Fett

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Boba Fett

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm only going to do the two most famous ones Jango and Boba Fett

I prefer Jango personally; I grew up playing Star Wars: Bounty Hunter - which was a video game that took place after Episode 1 and showed us how Jango became the template for the Clone Army.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, Boba admitted that his dad would do things that even he - as one of the best Bounty Hunters in the Galaxy and as a man who later came to rule Mandalore - wouldn't do as they were too crazy.

Lastly, in a comic book tie-in to Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Boba battles the rebels (which includes Jedi Master Rahm Kota) but is temporarily beaten when PROXY - a droid who can mimic the image of other people alone with their skills with various weapons - takes on the form of Jango Fett and battles Boba.
5129950-0310083374-47513.png

20f5915b4d4145f8cc41ec38175937c1.jpg

All that said, I still respect Boba Fett and I loved how he trained Jaina Solo in how to defeat her brother Jacen when he fell to the dark side.

Last edited:
Black Krrsantan. But if forced to choose between the Fetts it's got to be Jango. Boba's death was too pathetic.

According to what is now the expanded universe, Boba actually survived (apparently the Sarlaac found him distasteful) and he went on to do a lot of things, including becoming the ruler of Mandalore.

In an alternative universe, he was killed by Galen Marek (who had been unwilling turned into Sidious' new apprentice Lord Starkiller after Darth Vader's death).
Here's his final battle in that alternative universe:

IG-88 is my all time favorite, but I’d choose Jango over the two, his dual Westar-34 blaster pistols are just too good.

Here's a playthrough of Star Wars: Bounty Hunter, which allowed you to play as Jango Fett (be aware, the music for the opening text crawl is disabled, likely for copyright reasons):

I hardly know who they are, but I googled them and Jango Fett's costume is hotter, so he's my favorite. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom