• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Where is everyone from? Any other fellow New Yorkers?

Destinyz12

As the title says, Where is everyone from on here? It seems to be pretty diverse geographically. Also, Is there anyone else here from NY like myself?

I'm from the UK, more specifically Cardiff, Wales.

FB_IMG_1479311957683.jpg

I was born in Idaho and raised in North Carolina. I have also lived in California (twice), upstate New York, and Germany. Right now I am in North Carolina for a short stint before heading back to Cali.

dorset-map.gif

Dorset, England, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Europe, Earth.

We're home to The Cerne Abbas Giant and the Jurassic Coast.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom