• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

When I see normal NT people head I see this now?

Tony Ramirez

Single. True friend's.
V.I.P Member
Looking at my family and strangers outside "only one ones that socialize" or normal NT on YouTube I see this.

Attachments

• Asperger_vs_normal_brain_cr.jpg
    Asperger_vs_normal_brain_cr.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 0
And when I look in the mirror and see Aspergers people on YouTube videos and pictures I see this.

Attachments

• Asperger.jpg
    Asperger.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 0
Yes - I've posted that on a thread before. I think if you want to explain to someone the difference it's perfect, because so often they shrug everything off as no big deal.

I think that what you are saying is that because of these images that show the different brain wave patterns (at least I think that is what that is) now you look at people and imagine those patterns superimposed on their heads. Maybe in time that will stop or maybe it won't. As long as you still treat people well it probably doesn't matter. If it annoys you, perhaps you need to get a new visual stuck in your mind somehow.

New Threads

Top Bottom