• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is your alignment?

• Total voters

BrokenBoy

戯言使い(Nonsense User)
On a website there's this personality test that places your moral attitudes and ethics within 9 classifications known as "alignments" These alignments rank you on 2 scales, chaotic and lawful, and good and evil. Neutrality (An equal balance of chaotic/lawful and good/evil) can also be achieved on either or both scales. I took the test and here are my results:
Neutral Evil

A neutral evil villain does whatever she can get away with. She is out for herself, pure and simple. She sheds no tears for those she kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. She has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make her any better or more noble. On the other hand, she doesn’t have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has. The criminal who robs and murders to get what she wants is neutral evil. Some neutral evil villains hold up evil as an ideal, committing evil for its own sake. Most often, such villains are devoted to evil deities or secret societies. The common phrase for neutral evil is "true evil." Neutral evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents pure evil without honor and without variation.

You can take the test here: https://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/dnd/20001222b

What did you get?

When you say "lawful," which law are you referring to?
Lawful is defined by the following:

Law implies honor, trustworthiness, obedience to authority, and reliability. On the downside, lawfulness can include closed-mindedness, reactionary adherence to tradition, judgmentalness, and a lack of adaptability. Those who consciously promote lawfulness say that only lawful behavior creates a society in which people can depend on each other and make the right decisions in full confidence that others will act as they should.

Basically the laws and customs of the society you live in.

In that case, 6/7ths Lawful Good + 1/7th Neutral Good.

(I didn't see that there was a linked test.
full
)

Last edited:
Neutral Good

A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. The common phrase for neutral good is "true good." Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias toward or against order.

Surprising.

Neutral evil sounds like a psychopath or whatever. I like to be neutral good because it comes naturally to me. But l do like to be selective in who l help out. Took test and -I qualified for lawful neutral.

Last edited:
"In some role-playing games (RPGs), alignment is a categorization of the moral and ethical perspective of the player characters, non-player characters, monsters, and societies in the game. Not all role-playing games have such a system, and some narrativist role-players consider such a restriction on their characters' outlook on life to be overly constraining. However, some regard a concept of alignment to be essential to role-playing, since they regard role-playing as an exploration of the themes of good and evil..."
Alignment (role-playing games) - Wikipedia

"Alignment charts are highly subjective as evidenced by variations in placement even with the same characters. They provide an amusing yet overly simplistic characterization of people and objects; real humans react differently depending on the situation they are presented with. While it’s all in good fun to place people on the alignment chart, their label, as it is with any label placed upon people, is not reflective of their whole self."
https://studybreaks.com/thoughts/fuss-about-alignment-charts/

The way I've heard some people go on, putting ketchup on a hotdog its not only Chaotic Evil, but gives them the right to absolutely murder you.:confused:

On a website there's this personality test that places your moral attitudes and ethics within 9 classifications known as "alignments" These alignments rank you on 2 scales, chaotic and lawful, and good and evil. Neutrality (An equal balance of chaotic/lawful and good/evil) can also be achieved on either or both scales. I took the test and here are my results:
Neutral Evil

A neutral evil villain does whatever she can get away with. She is out for herself, pure and simple. She sheds no tears for those she kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. She has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make her any better or more noble. On the other hand, she doesn’t have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has. The criminal who robs and murders to get what she wants is neutral evil. Some neutral evil villains hold up evil as an ideal, committing evil for its own sake. Most often, such villains are devoted to evil deities or secret societies. The common phrase for neutral evil is "true evil." Neutral evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents pure evil without honor and without variation.

You can take the test here: https://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/dnd/20001222b

What did you get?
I started taking the test, but there were too many 'it depends on which side of the family' answers.

New Threads

Top Bottom