• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's the biggest smartphone I can get?

Kyou Nukui

music is amazing
Huge screen size and vast memory too.
I need to get a new phone (that's not an iPhone) for a very "data heavy" phone game. I ran out of space on my Sony Xperia for the updates on the current game and so I lost it :sob: and the new game will be even worse. I have to get it sometime this summer before the game is released. Anyone have any ideas, please? I just don't know anything at all about phones. :coldsweat::oops:

It's for this.. :oops:

Tell me how you define a smart phone and the money limits
A mobile phone that can text and make phone calls, with a touch screen, and with the ability to get Internet via the 4g network where it exists or my neighbours WiFi.
I have a Sony Xperia now and I'd call that a smartphone with a reasonable size screen and insufficient memory.

I just want to get a huge phone. It must not run out of memory for the necessary updates, or lag or anything weird like that. The biggest is the biggest regardless of how much money I have. You can recommend a few if you want to, if you know of a phone that's almost as good for me at a lower price than the very biggest one.
I am not sure how much money I can save up by about July or so (the actual release date of the game hasn't been announced yet) ; but I would rather wait a little bit longer to save up for the biggest phone than get a (much) smaller screen or a phone that won't keep the game working through the many, many updates.

A mobile phone that can text and make phone calls, with a touch screen, and with the ability to get Internet via the 4g network where it exists or my neighbours WiFi.
I have a Sony Xperia now and I'd call that a smartphone with a reasonable size screen and insufficient memory.
For all I know things like Samsung Galaxy Book 12 can be classified as a big phone, it does have a touch screen, battery, and does have full mobile functionality. It's much bigger than normal phones

OnePlus is always a good phone to go with. They offer a very competitive price with speeds to match the flagship phones of a few hundred pounds more.

For all I know things like Samsung Galaxy Book 12 can be classified as a big phone, it does have a touch screen, battery, and does have full mobile functionality.

OnePlus is always a good phone to go with. They offer a very competitive price with speeds to match the flagship phones of a few hundred pounds more.

Thank you very much for your suggestions. I will check both these out, and then I will see what deals I can find on them as it gets closer to the big day. :D

I recently got the new Samsung Galaxy s10 plus, Has a huge screen and massive amount of space(with option to add micro SD for up to 1TB of space!), and tons of neat options, Expensive phone but might be what you're looking for!

I thought you meant physically big, but maybe the physical size relates to the memory size and you do?
Android seems like it'd have the biggest.
My Android is huge! :eek:

I thought you meant physically big, but maybe the physical size relates to the memory size and you do?
Android seems like it'd have the biggest.
My Android is huge! :eek:

I don't know about these things at all which is very frustrating because I don't even know why it's a difficult question lol. :oops: but the Sony phone I bought specifically for the current game stopped being able to update it after about 85 days which has left me with no game to use as distraction in the hospital waiting rooms etc that is really what I needed it for most.

I have 1.7GB left out of 16GB with the game deleted and only a minimal amount of music on my Soundcloud (I deleted loads of my music and photos to try to keep the game working). Deleting stuff doesn't seem to free up any more space. :(

I do want a physically large phone so I can use it with my finger tips without hitting the wrong "button" on the screen all the time. I have what I thought was an okay size at the moment: its screen is about 5.25" measured diagonally. I definitely don't want a new phone to be smaller than that. Something a bit bigger would be better for playing the new game and for watching videos too. I can put up with the battery not lasting very long if I can recharge from a powerbank (I have a 5v x 30Ah powerbank).

The main thing it must have is enough internal storage to not run out of space for the frequent and not optional updates on the game. The current game was too big for the phone I have, and wouldn't update after a while so I lost it, so it was like having someone trample on my sandcastle. I nearly got very upset when I lost my game. :( :oops:

The new game will be even bigger.. Like, they are about two years late because they had to make the game over again because it didn't work at all. It's going to need an awesome phone to play it, apparently, according to the comments on the youtube videos hyping it for the last few years.

I actually would really enjoy having space for more than one mobile phone game if that's possible. :eek:

I don't know if you can use a tablet as a mobile phone or play mobile phone games on it. I have never owned one. I have never heard of anyone using a tablet as a phone. I don't know if a tablet has a microphone and phone functions. But I don't know anything about these things and I have no one I can ask. :oops:

I can only pay for one subscription though. I can't afford to pay the running cost of two mobile phones. I really hate how much it costs to run a phone at all.

I need it to work both on the neighbours WiFi while he's still here (he knows and gave permission, BTW) because there's no 4g signal at my house; and also on the 4g signal when I'm outside in places where there is a signal.

So mainly I'm looking for a phone with huge internal storage or processing power or whatever it is, and a screen definitely no less than 5.25" preferably a bit larger like, idk, 6,7 or 8" or something if that exists.

Sorry for the wall of text. :oops:

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom