• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's something you always wanted to do but never got to

Pilot a helicopter and keep it hovering in one place for a certain length of time.

Never happen though.
Not in this lifetime :)

I wanted to visit way more big music festivals, but these days I’m way too sensitive to stimuli so I don’t think I’d be able to handle it. My last music festival gave me a combo panic/asthma attack which took me a week to recover from. Which sucks because I still feel passionately about music and there’s many artists I would still like to see.

Visit 2 places. Here in China to see the biggest Toy Soldier army in the world.

warriors.jpg

And here. But not during the 1st Crusade.

1374228.png

l want to eat pizza in New Jersey. See the World Trade Towers memorial. Nothing too big.
Maybe l can do a GoFundMePage. lol

Last edited:
Trek to the Kingdom of Mustang and visit the Potala Palace in Tibet. Swim with dolphins in the wild. Go on an African safari. To name just a few!

Used to practice for a television cooking show, to my dog and cats:)

Wanted to be in musicals (was in high school) so I could dance and sing professionally.

Hike and camp through all the rain forests left in the world.

live in a detached house ,have so much money I never think about bills .listen to music that never hurts me ,have a huge library ,visit uninhabited areas of the universe ,fly on concorde ,travel first class on an aeroplane ,be a time traveller,

I wanted to visit way more big music festivals, but these days I’m way too sensitive to stimuli so I don’t think I’d be able to handle it. My last music festival gave me a combo panic/asthma attack which took me a week to recover from. Which sucks because I still feel passionately about music and there’s many artists I would still like to see.
You know, in the 70's you could go to an indoor concert and smoke cigarettes or other stuff without leaving your seat. You'd be sitting in your seat and a joint be passed around from wherever - it didn't matter. lol Just remembering. :)

I feel so privileged that I've done many of these things.

Even time travel.

Forwards only,second by second but mentally backward :)

Visit the USA. That could still happen. Is there an overland route? Not keen on flying.
You can go by cruise liner to New York if you can’t afford that some cargo ships take passengers not as much entertainment, truly Overland you’d have to go depending on if you’re in Europe mainland Europe and Scandinavia up through the Arctic over to Russia Then by sea again

Be partially independant ie driving, which would have opened up so many wonderful opportunities to me, but too late now.

New Threads

Top Bottom