• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's for dinner?

A beef stew I pulled out of my freezer. Love having a home-cooked meal where all the actual work was done weeks ago!

I might need to get some groceries today actually.. So, normally on grocery day, we eat out at Dairy Queen before shopping.. It is dangerous to go grocery shopping while hungry...

I might need to get some groceries today actually.. So, normally on grocery day, we eat out at Dairy Queen before shopping.. It is dangerous to go grocery shopping while hungry...
It's equally dangerous to eat at Dairy Queen every grocery day!

Left overs from shrimp linguine I made yesterday (shrimp, butter, garlic, unmarinated but cooked artichoke hearts, spinach, lemon, red pepper flakes, parmesan cheese and linguine). Lots left over.

Left overs from shrimp linguine I made yesterday (shrimp, butter, garlic, unmarinated but cooked artichoke hearts, spinach, lemon, red pepper flakes, parmesan cheese and linguine). Lots left over.

Sounds good! I might have to add shrimp to my shopping list..

Stewed pumpkin with carrots, green beans, onion, garlic, celery and kidney beans and spices. Brown rice with lentils on the side.

Tonight I'm having chips/fries and garlic bread. I'm a fiend for carbs.

How about you?

Ed

A sandwich for taste, of cheddar and ham,
Fried pork chops to accompany the pram,
A jar of peanut butter to hold me till nine,
But a hamburger from P.T.s? Absolutely divine.
The noodles of Tokyo from Sarku Japan,
A slab of bologna in my greasy red hand,
Two bags of chips for a game of Shovel Knight,
And to top it all off, a plate of Adam's Delight.

Cottage pie, home made (not by me!) . Afters is some of a Terry's chocolate orange.

I'm gonna make myself some vegan pizza! Cooking really calms me down, and since I went vegan I now spend more time on the kitchen, which is great for my health and my mind.

My partner is back from Finland today. I said I'd get us take away, but she's already eating on the way back. Means I'll have to fend for myself. Probably a microwave meal. Roll on next month when I actually have money to up my food budget. Spent the past few months paying off things I owed.

At least I'll be financially square next month.

Ed

we'll be eating whatever I pull out of the freezer.

corpses and body parts with vegetables,
most likely.

Like a lucky dip :)

(Not human corpses and body parts, obvs)

...they're buried under the patio and wont be fit for human consumption by now :)

I'm gonna make myself some vegan pizza! Cooking really calms me down, and since I went vegan I now spend more time on the kitchen, which is great for my health and my mind.
Have you found vegan cheese that doesn't have coconut in it? If so what is the brand name thanks:)

New Threads

Top Bottom