• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What would you choose?

I've asked Dad for an Xbox One 500 Gig console with a 2 Terabyte external hard drive extension.

I might have to buy the hard drive myself, I bought one last year for £50 from the big Tesco in Town.

But would hate to be a kid again

Same, things weren't great for me in the past but I honestly wouldn't go back even with the opportunity to change that. If things were different, not only would there be the possibility that I end up a completely different person because the experiences that made me who I am never happened, but there are also good things scattered among the bad that I would not want to be without. All in all, things turned out well enough.

Yes it would be really good if we could sometimes have a remote thet could stop pause rewind fast forward turn down and turn up

To spend one more Christmas with my dear departed mother on her favorite holiday.

To have my late Grandmother still with us for at least the next 3 Christmases till she got a letter from the Queen at 100, she was just turned 97 when she left us.

Would like to relive one Christmas twenty years ago when all of my friends and I were together on Christmas eve in my favourite apartment. Kids and dogs were everywhere, people talked and joked, great food and some good friends.

My dog ate a pound of butter while no one was watching, one of the toddlers fell asleep on a pile of coats cuddled up with another toddler. Someone got drunk and fell asleep in the stairwell. We broke into spontaneous carol singing, we went outside and sang, had hot chocolate, and all fell asleep in various places. Following day we all suited up and went tobogganing in the nearby park. It was a long extended christmas that was enjoyable and silly and fun at the same time.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom