• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What We Eat - Autism and Food

Emzical

Hi
I’m really interested for (artistic purposes) in what people with Autism eat. For my project, I am asking for photos of a meal you are eating from birds eye view, so it would be looking down onto your plates and bowls. It would be great if the background was white, so the food really stood out. Maybe leave a description of what the meal is. If you enjoy doing this, I’d be very grateful for numerous meals - dessert, breakfast , snacks etc.

Sorry for the strange request but all those who would like to be involved are welcome. Your identities would obviously remain anonymous even more so, since, we all have usernames anyway.

Thank you guys!!
All pictures are welcome, candid/ staged all are great

I think everyone here loves Food :p If I happen to make myself something later tonight and bring it to my solitude to eat it in peace (that being my room) I'll be sure to do some snappy snaps w/ my camera so it's high quality :)

I go in for healthy foods.

zpizza.jpg

imagesddd.jpg

My snack.jpeg
Tuna w/ cilantro, apple slices, avocado and carrots, for this afternoon's snack.

(Sorry about deleting, previously. I tried to shrink the original/full size photo, without success, as it seemed enormous after posting it. I think if you click on this thumbnail photo, it will open as it's original size (in case you find it of use))

Last edited:
I just ate most of my food, so I’ll describe it: veggies and fish. Not a lot or too big. This is for dinner.

For breakfast (school), I eat the school’s chicken biscuit bread.

At lunch for school, I eat pizza. If I can’t have pizza then I eat a snack I might have taken, otherwise, I’d just have to eat nothing.

I just ate most of my food, so I’ll describe it: veggies and fish. Not a lot or too big. This is for dinner.

For breakfast (school), I eat the school’s chicken biscuit bread.

At lunch for school, I eat pizza. If I can’t have pizza then I eat a snack I might have taken, otherwise, I’d just have to eat nothing.

you'll be jealous of what I had for supper then c:

Pizza from Panago

True Canadian with Extra Jalapeno White Sauce, Extra Pepperoni Extra Sauteed Mushrooms, Extra Sauteed Onions and Extra Cheese

Attachments

• 20181025_172412.jpg
    20181025_172412.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 0
My favourite meal is breakfast. Made scones yesterday with whole wheat and flax and apricots and walnuts, with a piece of cheddar cheese. Had a small bowl of fresh berries and half an orange and a cafe au lait.

berries.jpg scones.jpg icoffee.jpg

IMG_3057.jpg

It's hard to find places that have chuckwagon sandwiches. They are popular in northeastern North Carolina and southeastern Virginia, but I've never found them anywhere else. (breaded veal)

My current problem is that I barely have anything left at home and probably will get really hungry and eat things i wouldn't normally eat until my parents will finally buy something again

I think everyone here loves Food :p If I happen to make myself something later tonight and bring it to my solitude to eat it in peace (that being my room) I'll be sure to do some snappy snaps w/ my camera so it's high quality :)
That sounds great!! Thank you so much

My current problem is that I barely have anything left at home and probably will get really hungry and eat things i wouldn't normally eat until my parents will finally buy something again
No problem, if you want to contribute to the project and even show things you don’t normally eat that’s fine. You could even put a description of how often your eat this. Thank you :)

IMG_3057.jpg

It's hard to find places that have chuckwagon sandwiches. They are popular in northeastern North Carolina and southeastern Virginia, but I've never found them anywhere else. (breaded veal)
Did you make this?

View attachment 48733
Tuna w/ cilantro, apple slices, avocado and carrots, for this afternoon's snack.

(Sorry about deleting, previously. I tried to shrink the original/full size photo, without success, as it seemed enormous after posting it. I think if you click on this thumbnail photo, it will open as it's original size (in case you find it of use))
This is great thank you!!

Oh I just realised one is a stock image ahaha

The breakfast ones are all from the internet. I find it amazing that people come to this website and request our personal photos and often demand other things as well. This time it's pictures of our food taken specifically from a bird's eye view. I'm removing my personal photos.

Last edited:
Why Mia? I was going to take a photo or two but I don’t want to fall for something because I’m naive, per usual.

New Threads

Top Bottom