• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last YouTube video you watched? (2019 Edition)

Uhhh.... Why did I find this thread ... right after I watched the latest Pewdiepie video... Oh the embarrassment...
:oops:

Bravo!! That really took me back to the good old days. There is nothing like a big bore two stroke to give yourself a thrill. As soon as I am done here, I am going to watch some MX videos.

I've been watching videos designed to entertain cats. But my cats aren't interested in them at all. Not even my younger cat, who goes crazy when I dangle a piece of string in front of him. *I* was more interested and focused by watching birds, mice and the occasional squirrel eating seeds in their natural habitat.:smilecat:

I believe it was Ludovico Einaudi with his famous Fly;)
I have been trying for a couple of hours to record how it sounds on my Mac with QuickTime. But I have found the way out: for those who strive to record on Mac I advise to follow tips on https://osxtips.net/record-voice-on-mac/ You are welcome

It's Cro Dance (song starts around 0:23) at the end of what appears to be a children's show, and it's spectacular.

The first PG Tipps advert I ever saw (my parents recorded Mary Poppins off Yorkshire Television when I was a kid and this was one of the adverts).
Something I've only just noticed is that, at the beginning of the advert, Jeff's chair is undamaged - yet by the end of the video it's been wrecked.

I just saw a really bizarre and poorly made anime that must have been moving at 1fps with no in-between animations and was terrible. I found another video that explained the anime is called "Twinkle Nora Rock Me" and it's about this blonde bounty hunter named Nora who has weird psychic powers for some inexplicable reason. Like most anime it was based on a manga and I guess they trying to make it like an "animated manga". There was also some very early 3D computer animation, so I guess that's where all the budget went.

I watched about the uniforms nurses wore during WWI and how they got dressed in them. Back then the outfits were considered very functional, but just thinking having to put on all those layers of clothes and then walking to a hospital sounds really uncomfortable and time-consuming. Now nurses can throw on some scrubs in only maybe five seconds.:)

Lately I've been watching videos by a Japanese fellow who shows off all these cute and unusual toys and appliances while cooking and eating Japanese food.

One of them had this weird green gizmo that was a hand-held automatic dishwasher. It was supposed to your dishes and scrub them while rotating. I found them on Amazon but they were at least 100$ and didn't get good reviews at all. He seemed to get it to work well 90% of the time but it would have probably taken less time to hand wash dished normally.

All I know is that my life won't be complete until I get a utensil that lets me carve radishes to look like the mushrooms from Super Mario Brothers.:laughing:

Another video about insane parents. I swear if I hear one more mention of essential oils I will scream my head off.:fearscream: This one parent claimed she's been secretly trying to get her obnoxious teenage son's hormones under control by putting them in his food and smearing them on herself and then touching him to transfer the stuff. She claimed her son refuses to take the oils himself and would take those evil chemical-laced remedies made by a real doctor.:rolleyes:

New Threads

Top Bottom