• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last video game you played? (Any format)

Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator WWII European Theater on a windows pc format

Sherlock, the classic logic puzzle by Everett Kaser. :D

http://www.kaser.com/sherwin.html

image.jpeg

Screenshot from my iPad. Used to play this on PC aeons ago.

RollerCoaster Tycoon 3. I also have the alpha version of Planet Coaster. Can't wait for the finished product!

My bro just pulled out the old Nintendo 64, we're playing MarioKart tonite!! :D

Fallout 3, because of being a full time student I haven't scraped together the money for a xbox one [emoji52]

I bought Quantum Break on Xbox One this week, it's a bit good... just been too busy with offline life to play it a lot.

Had another go on Quantum Break this afternoon, got a little bit further into it.

I recently got a good deal on three old Xbox 360 games for only 5 pounds. Have tried them all. They are Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Mirror's Edge and also Perfect Dark Zero. I have recently finished the game Life is Strange on Xbox One and absolutely loved it though. When I save up some money, I'm hoping to buy Quantum Break.

Last night I played Pokemon Reborn and Portal 2 on my macbook and this morning I played Secret of Mana on my iPhone. (My 3ds,ds, and gba are all out of battery life and I somehow forgot my chargers at home during spring break :()

I played 10 Pin Shuffle on my Nexus 6 the other day, it's kind of a mix of 10 Pin Bowling, Poker and Shuffle Board, I had it on my Iphone and found it on the Google Store for my Nexus.

Mario Kart on the Wii and Soul Calibur 4 on PS3,

It was at a gaming night at the place where I do the animation course.

Last edited:
The last video game I played was Plants vs Zombies for PC, and before that I played Animal Crossing: New Leaf again on 3DS.

I also used RPG Maker VX Ace recently too.

Has anyone played Sunset Overdrive? It was going free on Xbox Live recently. I downloaded and have got quite into it.

Has anyone played Sunset Overdrive? It was going free on Xbox Live recently. I downloaded and have got quite into it.

I bought it second hand last year, didn't really get on with it so I traded it away, and then I downloaded it for free last week, I thought, "Meh, it's free, if I still don't like it I can delete it" :D

I also downloaded the free game "Wolf Among Us", not too bad, shame the achievements are bugged, played it one night, completed 5 chapters and the achievements didn't pop up till I loaded my Xbox One the next morning.

New Threads

Top Bottom