• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last movie you purchased?

Metalhead

Video game and movie addict.
V.I.P Member
Whether it be DVD/BluRay/4K/digital/VHS/LaserDisc/BetaMax, what was the last movie you spent actual money on to obtain and keep around?

For me, it was the Criterion BluRay of Hedwig and the Angry Inch.

Doc Strange. I would buy more, but unfortunately it's hard to get the english version digitally, where I live and I'm not sure how much longer DVDs and such will be a thing.

Even though I hate the film, I bought The Last Jedi.

If it's part of Star Wars it still goes into my collection, even if I don't truly like it.

Even though I hate the film, I bought The Last Jedi.

If it's part of Star Wars it still goes into my collection, even if I don't truly like it.

I did something similar when I purchased all three Godfather movies. At least two of them are worth watching again and again.

The 2019 remake! I love how it has no facial expressions, which are usually just annoying anyway. :D

The lack of facial expressions was a detractor for a lot of people who watched the new movie, although I think that was mainly people who were big fans of the original animated movie.

The lack of facial expressions was a detractor for a lot of people who watched the new movie, although I think that was mainly people who were big fans of the original animated movie.

Yeah, I feel like I learned a lot about how other people watch movies in comparison to how I watch them. It made me realize more clearly that I get almost nothing out of people's facial expressions. It's more about the voice to me.

"The Long Ships."

Rousing Viking fiction about a Moorish Prince obsessed about a mythical and massive golden bell called "The Mother of Voices". He captures a group of Vikings and uses them in his quest for the bell. Oops.

Interesting role for Sidney Poitier as the ruthless prince and Richard Widmark as the Viking.

Nice DVD transfer, remastered.

New Threads

Top Bottom