• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last achievement (Xbox) or Trophy (PS3 or 4) you got?

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
Topic.

So far this month I've boosted my score by over 300, in achievements on Xbox One, just got another 10 points on the new Marvel versus Capcom Infinite for beating the first part of Story mode.

So anyway, Achievements or Trophies, have you got any this month?

Consolelitist! You don't mention Steam or other PC software! How rude. I'm going to write a letter of complaint to Bill Gates!

Now that I've got my sarcasm out of the way, it was Dagger Mastery II for Warframe on PC. I don't know about my PSN account. Not touched it in months.

Consolelitist! You don't mention Steam or other PC software! How rude. I'm going to write a letter of complaint to Bill Gates!

Now that I've got my sarcasm out of the way, it was Dagger Mastery II for Warframe on PC. I don't know about my PSN account. Not touched it in months.

I stopped caring about PC gaming a LONG time ago, due to problems with older versions of Windows.

I got to number 7 on the Xbox Live Leader Board last month with 220 points scored leading to a total at the end of last week of 7171, and as of about an hour ago I'm 7th on this month's board for getting 40 points and a total of 7211 from Tekken 7, the 220 points last month were all from this year's WWE game and I've still got some more to do on that.

I got another 15 points for completing the tutorial in Career mode on WWE 2K18 last night, plus some more achievements on Tekken 7, my score so far this month is now 7256 and I'm 6th on the Leader Board.

Last edited:
Sorry to top an old thread, but I've recently increased my score by quite a bit, and I'm now at 8001 points as of around the middle of last week, and number 3 on this month's Leader Board.

Topping an old thread again rather than doing a new one, as of about an hour ago I have 210 points this month, mostly from Tekken 7.

Well since posting the above I got another 10 points, moved up the charts to number 6 this month, as long as I finish still in the top 10 at the end of next Wednesday I'll be happy.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom