• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last Achievement (Xbox) or Trophy (PS3/4) you got? 2018 edition.

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
So far this month I've got 70 points in achievements on Xbox One, mostly from WWE 2K19.

So how about you lot? What have you achieved on your games lately?

Nintendo people can post what they're up to as well if you like, I know the Switch doesn't have Achievements or anything though.

I've achieved managing not to get suckered into buying anything on black friday. I've also managed to achieve my third week working which is no mean feat for me considering I've been unemployed so long.

I've achieved managing not to get suckered into buying anything on black friday. I've also managed to achieve my third week working which is no mean feat for me considering I've been unemployed so long.

Me too, I knew to avoid Meadowhall or Town yesterday because they'd be rammed, especially Meadowhall.

Currently playing alot of Dont Starve, with the Reign of Giants expansion active.

I have achieved... er... not getting murdered yet. I have so far managed to survive the spring, but not summer yet. That's my next goal, make it through summer, and the inevitable fight against Dragonfly.
AKA, this thing:

Winter's_Feast_Dragonfly_Loading_Screen.png

The burning landscape is accurate. Horrid thing can burn entire forests down (or your base) with just a couple of attacks. Dont Starve is freaking brutal to begin with, but this giant horror is nasty even compared to the usual threats. And this is a game where the freaking trees can randomly get up and come after you as a boss-level enemy. Alot of players get stuck on Dragonfly in particular. Even moreso since this game uses permadeath. Not a fight you can avoid either; the thing will hunt you down no matter where you are.

So that's going to be a very satisfying achievement once it finally goes down. Not sure how I'm going to do that though. The gigantic AoE attack it uses is nigh-impossible to dodge. Not to mention the Lovecraft-style sanity drain that occurs just by being remotely near it. But I'll take it down sooner or later.

Also, Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy. It's that game where the guy in a cauldron has to climb a mountain with a hammer. There's like a bazillion videos of people raging out at it. It's both very hard, and if you make a mistake you can be sent back to the very start. I managed to reach the top recently after many hours. And have beaten it a few more times after that. I cant even describe how satisfying THAT win was.

I’ve built two stone hump-back bridges and a suspension bridge to cross a river at strategic points and make winning fishing tourneys easier.

I’ve remodelled my house twice, renewed the roof, boundary fencing and hired an interior designer to sort out the interior, collected, planted, grown, harvested and sold so much fruit it’s funded most of my building projects

I’ve (almost) stocked a museum, earned and spent so much currency, my local stores have upgraded and new businesses have opened up in my town.

I’ve crossbred flowers and created rare colours, I visit a tropical island everyday and catch at least six sharks, in addition to bugs, insects and other sea dwelling critters, all of which I sell for obscene amounts of money.

Yep, it’s been a busy week !
:p

Ooh, I got another one just now: A new record for how hard I can throw the PS4 controller at the wall after ripping the analog sticks off.

Seriously, I hate these freaking things. Go through them like candy. So tired of them randomly dying (I dont shred them until AFTER they die, so no, it's not my doing).

Granted, they're better than XBox controllers, but that's not saying much.

I miss the older consoles. They just.... didnt... break. ALL of my older devices (16-bit era and earlier) work perfectly even now. But these modern things? Junk. All junk.

KILLed all the high dragons in dragon age inquisition. I’m also enjoying the knight enchanter spec.

Ooh, I got another one just now: A new record for how hard I can throw the PS4 controller at the wall after ripping the analog sticks off.

Seriously, I hate these freaking things. Go through them like candy. So tired of them randomly dying (I dont shred them until AFTER they die, so no, it's not my doing).

Granted, they're better than XBox controllers, but that's not saying much.

I miss the older consoles. They just.... didnt... break. ALL of my older devices (16-bit era and earlier) work perfectly even now. But these modern things? Junk. All junk.

Sony's controllers are better for fighting games I'll give you that, the Xbox versions of Street Fighter 2 and 4 are borderline unplayable IMO.

Just a shame PS4 has almost no games I'd willingly hand over £280 for the console for.

Sony's controllers are better for fighting games I'll give you that, the Xbox versions of Street Fighter 2 and 4 are borderline unplayable IMO.

Just a shame PS4 has almost no games I'd willingly hand over £280 for the console for.

Considering that the library for both consoles is nearly identical, if you've got one of them, you've effectively got both of them.

Exactly why I only have a PS4 and no Xbox. There's just no logical need for two of the same bloody thing (minus an extremely tiny number of true exclusives). Barely use the PS4 as it is anyway. It's pretty much "that thing that plays Enter the Gungeon and Dont Starve when I'm on the island" at this point. I'm not too sure why I keep it around aside from that.

Never owned a console, but I do have a Steam account.

So the last achievement I got on steam was "Part of the Problem" from Thomas Was Alone.

New Threads

Top Bottom