• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What technology stuff do you own?

superboyian

Former Co-Owner
V.I.P Member
I own:

- Nokia 5230
- iPod Touch 2g
- Compaq Presario cq60 with Windows Vista and 7
- T-Mobile MDA Vario II
- Sony PSP 3000
- Used to own a Nintendo DS (but for some reason, that suddenly disappeared)

I don't think I would want to own anymore products for the meantime.

Do you own anything, lets hear some good old responses below and I'm always interested to know. :)
I might do a walkthrough video on one of the products on YouTube someday.

I own relatively little technology. Just my computer (Dell Inspiron E1505, 3 yrs old, Vista) and I guess my cell phone (Samsung, very basic). I do not even own an IPod or such because I do not listen to music with ear phones (as I've said elsewhere, I don't multitask well, and also I feel it's antisocial to wear them). I do have a fairly nice Canon camera with awesome zoom capabilities, which maybe also counts as technology.

I have no intent of getting any other kind of technology - there are lots of other things I'd buy first.

I own:

46" Sony Bravia W Series HDTV
Sony Playstation 3
Sony Playstation Portable 1000 & 3000 series
Apple iPhone 4
Sony Ericsson k800i (no longer used)
Dell Studio XPS PC (i'll post the full specs if anyone wants)
Logitech surround sound system
Logitech diNovo Edge Keyboard
Logitech MX Revolution mouse
Senheisser PC25 USB headset
Sony Cybershot T500 camera
Samsung WB650 camera
Sony Bloggie camcorder
Logitech Pro 9000 webcam
Sony Walkman X Series
HP Photosmart C6380 wireless printer
Dell 23" 1080p monitor
Nikon Coolpix camera (forgot the model) (no longer used)
A quad set of Siemens cordless phones (rarely used)
Sony MDR-NC500D noise-canceling headphones

... and possibly more that i've forgotten about.

Yeah, I'm a big fan of tech. :D

I have a video that shows a lot of my stuff in my room. It doesn't show my camera because it is being used to make the video.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mostly work from my laptop, Refurbished Compaq Presario F756NR Turion X64 thingy 1.9GHz 3GB memory running vista, but I have several other computers,
I have an old Compaq Armada E500 Pentium III 800MHz 512MB ram, 30GB harddrive, Windows XP and Ubuntu 8.04, DVD drive, dual hot swappable batteries, This thing is bulletproof, but weighs a ton.
I have three Pentium 4 desktops that I have built that range from a very low power 1.8ghz that doesn't even have a fan. To a 3.8gHz cube system, with 4gb memory, and 3 80gb hard drives Nvidia 7800. They run everything, XP, Puppy Linux, Ubuntu, Win 2000, My current favorite is windows tiny 2003 eXPerience Edition, a pirated stripped down version of Windows 2003 server with the XP UI overlaid on it, It boots almost instantly.

I finally got rid of my old Texas Instruments Pentium I 100mhz laptop. It was still running, but the case was falling to bits, Windows 95b with netscape 4.78 and some really outdated java, on a 810mb hard drive.

A hell of alot...

• MacBook Pro 15.4" 2.4GHz
  • 22" WXGA+ (DVI-S + VGA) TFT
  • Dell OptiPlex GX 520 P4 HT 2.8GHz (used as a personal server)
  • Compaq 4U server
  • 2x Dell servers (1U and 2U)
  • Cobalt RaQ
  • Motorola FlipOut

Last edited:
My latest tech thingy is a Palm Pre Plus phone. Odd choice, but good device. Very hackable, runs WebOs (linux based), HP bought palm and have a new phone and are about to launch a tablet running WebOS 2.0. I like that I now have my phone, calender, GPS, email, all in one place and I can take it with me. It solves several long standing problems for me and helps keep me organized. I love that there are tons of homebrew apps and patches for it. Even the basic GUI is customizable with the right hacks.

Not much of anything. I try to keep it very simple, although it's probably not going to last long. All I really have is a flat screen HD TV, my video game systems (Xbox 360, Playstation 2, Nintendo 64, etc.), a laptop computer, and a desktop computer. I'll probably eventually get a phone that has internet but I don't really need it so I don't have one right now. Eventually I'll probably have to cave in and buy more technology items but I'm holding out as long as I can.

Oh man, let's see...
3 video cards (2 of them in use, a NVidia 8600GT and 9800GT, and an ATI HD4670 in the closet)
A tower that I recently fixed, needed an optical drive
My tower, an Antec 300 (specs here)
A PS2 and PS3
A 23" 1080p monitor/TV set
Few other things

Last edited:
let see. Xbox 360
Nintendo wii
Playstation one
Playstaion two(deceased . I.e its broken )
Play station Portable)
Alienware Desktop(an Old Icore 7 flagship model! with Icore 7,6gb ddr 3 ram, ASUS P6T Deluxe Overclockable motherboard, ATI HD raedon 5770 an Hp disc drive with lightscribe built in )
360 degree surround sound Logitech speakers.
razer Gaming mouse
Nikkon Camera
and a Nexus S 4g by Samsung and google.
Ipod Nano 8gb and a Seagate 500gb HDD
and thats all my tech i can think of at the moment OH my keyboard and my Emerson TV/Moniter and my Ipod CHarger/Clock

Custom built desktop with brand new hardware as of last week
8 gigabyte 4 inch Samsung galaxy Player
unlocked HTC HD2 from Telstra
Samsung galaxy S 2 Skyrocket
Samsung Captivate
several Game Boys
Nintendo DS Lite and 3DS
NES
SNES
N64
Gamecube
Wii
Custom laptop with Intel i7 CPU and two Nvidia video cards
32 inch TV and 24 inch monitor.

Last edited:
Kodak EasyShare camera
Sansa Fuze mp3 player (original, not that Fuze+ crap that I tried and hated)
HP Pavilion dv6 laptop
Seagate external hard drive

Three-year-old Dell laptop with Windows 7, 3GB RAM, 250GB hard drive, Pentium dual-core 2.0GHz
Macbook Pro 13", 2.9GHz i7, 8Gb RAM, 750GB hard drive
iPad 2
Kindle

And, of course, the stuff of which I am most fond...my music-making thingamabobs!

-iPod touch - I don't think Apple's products sound particularly good, but as far as how good the PLAYERS are, they can't be beat
-X-fi HD USB digital-analogue convereter (Yes, it's made by Creative, but don't judge that...it's surprisingly good for the price)
-Sennheiser HD203 headphones - Not particularly fond of them, but they are almost indestructible and are my go-to "beaters"
Etymotic MC5 in-ear headphones - green!
Grado SR60i - oh man, I'm so in love with these headphones.
Harman/Kardon Soundsticks III
And, coming in the mail any day now: Audioengine 2 powered speakers
EDITED TO ADD:
My Tivoli PAL radio. I've never heard any radio get reception that good.

Last edited:
2007 24" iMac
2009 13" MacBook Pro
The not so magic Magic Mouse
Two 32" Samsung 1080p LCD TV's (used as monitors for iMac and gaming PC)
Steelseries Siberia v2 headset
Astro Gaming Mixamp Pro
Logitech G700
Logitech G15
Logitech G19
Razer Naga (non-wireless one as I smashed it, long story)
Razer BlackWidow Elite (with the blue mechanical keys, CLICK CLICK CLICK)
Playstation 1,2 and 3
Original Xbox and a 360
Nintendo and Nintendo 64
iPhone 4
iPad 3

And my most recent: Samsung Galaxy S III

New Threads

Top Bottom