• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What should I draw with my new color pencils & markers?

I wonder how these compare to Prismacolor?

I still dont know a lot about different brands yet.

Draw a dog?

You know what animal you should definitely draw with those markers?

A Parrot maybe?

(you thought I was going to say rabbit, didn't you?)

I enjoy your artwork. Many, MANY years ago, I used to doodle cartoons in classes in school (It helped me focus). I taught myself how to draw cartoons by copying others and slowly making changes to the copied art by adding my personal style. Eventually, I developed my own style.

However, I was never brave enough to color my cartoons and bring them to life like you do so well. So, just for fun, I was wondering if you would ever be interested in helping bring some of my old drawings to life when you have a creative art block?

I don't draw cartoons any more and our styles are different, so you would likely have to make many changes to anything I sent you in order to make it your own. I'm attaching a couple thumbnails to see if you are interested.

However, I am completely fine with it if you are uncomfortable with my idea!! Please be honest - it won't hurt my feelings. It is just my attempt to help brainstorm possibilities and desire to see you keep drawing and growing with your art.
GirlwBear.jpegBoySled.jpeg

However, I was never brave enough to color my cartoons and bring them to life like you do so well. So, just for fun, I was wondering if you would ever be interested in helping bring some of my old drawings to life when you have a creative art block?
I’d love to do this. Could you pm me more details?

New Threads

Top Bottom