• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What option should I go with?

mysterionz

oh hamburgers!
V.I.P Member
I have one cluster of very small dead pixels on my iPad that are only visible in light mode. I reached out to Apple support regarding my options for repair, and the fee is $52.43. The options are..

Upon checking here you have 3 options: 1. Express Replacement: which we will be sending you a replacement, and a box to send the damaged device over.

However there will be a hold for the entire amount of the device on your payment method, which will be lifted after we receive the damaged device.

1. Send-in: we will provide the box to send the device over and you can drop it off at the nearest UPS in your area.
  2. Reservation: in which you can drive over to the nearest Apple Store / Authorized Apple Service Provider to have them for repaired/replaced.
the nearest Apple Store is an hour away from me so I’m thinking about doing options one or two.. but I’ll ask my mom for input tomorrow.

Before doing much of anything connected with Apple, why not try something like JScreenFix? At least rule out the simplest and no-cost of methods to potentially fix pixel issues. Sometimes such methods work, other times they don't. But at no cost to you.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom