• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What Makes You Deep?

AGXStarseed

Complete the quiz and paste your result in the comments below, before stating whether or not you agree with it.

Game: What Makes You Deep?

My Result:
Your Calm Makes You Deep

You are a steady and emotionally controlled person. You don't make waves, and you know how to keep the vibe relaxed.
While some may see your lack of moodiness as superficial, you have a maturity and strength that drive you.

You are completely unfazed by the world around you. You slay mental demons, and because of this, you have a winning attitude.
You believe that any situation can be made better by taking a deep breath or two. There's a lot to realize when you calm your mind.

(I like this, and mostly agree with it)

Interesting. I like mine!

Being wise is not an end state for you - it is a journey of discovery and thought. You love to learn.
You are the type of person who is able to take in many perspectives and figure out how to meld them into your life.

You don't think you have all the answers, and you would not really even want to. You would rather have all the questions.
You believe that each day teaches you many lessons. On good days and bad days, it is up to you to figure them out.

Your Openness Makes You Deep
You aren't the type of person to believe you've got life all figured out. Your views are constantly evolving.
You are the furthest thing from dogmatic, and you are always looking to learn a little more. You like to be surprised.

You are very open to experiences and aren't quick to judge. Sometimes you end up liking things or people that you thought you would hate!
You are the type of person who is along for the ride. And because of that, you have some great stories to tell!

This is actually surprisingly accurate... What type of mind reading witchcraft is this?

Your Boldness Makes You Deep
You are the type of person who looks before you leap, but it's only because you want to enjoy the view.
You couldn't be content living an ordinary life, not that it was ever in the cards for you anyway.

Whenever possible, you prefer to live outrageously. In your experience, risks are worth it.
You know that this world has very few do-overs, so you try your best to never miss an opportunity. You aren't big on regrets.

Once again,me all the way!

Last edited:
deep-9.jpg

Your Wisdom Makes You Deep

Being wise is not an end state for you - it is a journey of discovery and thought. You love to learn.
You are the type of person who is able to take in many perspectives and figure out how to meld them into your life.

You don't think you have all the answers, and you would not really even want to. You would rather have all the questions.
You believe that each day teaches you many lessons. On good days and bad days, it is up to you to figure them out.

(Maybe)

Your Thoughts Make You Deep

You are reflective and philosophical. You see the world in mind bending ways sometimes.
You don't take anything at face value, and you like to turn ideas on their heads. You challenge the status quo.

You are constantly evolving, and you don't cling too tightly to anything in your life. You are very open minded.

You enjoy surprises, especially when you surprise yourself. You like looking at the world through many perspectives.

I got the same score.
This quiz is a pretty superficial, pop-psych, for-fun thing.

It uses generalities to describe the selected image
and bends that to a personality description.

Your Attitude Makes You Deep

Your unique ways are the first thing that people notice about you, but you don't stand for its own sake.
You are very comfortable in your own skin, and you aren't afraid of being different. You enjoy yourself no matter where you go.

You know that everyone's a critic, and you don't take harsh words seriously. You are open to feedback, but you know what's best for you.
You know where you're going in life, and it's not usually where the crowd is headed. You love finding your own bliss.

---

I completely disagree with the "doesn't take harsh words seriously" bit. I also have no idea where I'm going in life.

Your Creativity Makes You Deep

You are a dreamer of the most fantastical dreams. You love to let your imagination run wild.
You may keep your creative visions to yourself, but you always make sure to share at least a few with the people you know.

Your mind is full of possibilities, and people wonder where you come up with the stuff you think of.
You don't set limits for yourself. You want to explore the zaniest ideas you can, if only in your mind.

---------
I agree

You are a dreamer of the most fantastical dreams. You love to let your imagination run wild.
You may keep your creative visions to yourself, but you always make sure to share at least a few with the people you know.

Your mind is full of possibilities, and people wonder where you come up with the stuff you think of.
You don't set limits for yourself. You want to explore the zaniest ideas you can, if only in your mind.

deep-7.jpg

Agree.

Screenshot (723).png

Agree with some bits, except I don't have a good memory (short term memory) and I don't think I'm emotionally intelligent!! I reflect often and have "interesting thoughts" though :)

I thought I 'd try this again.
I wasn't impressed with the format last year.

This is what I got, this time (which is the same thing I got last time).

upload_2019-5-17_20-30-3.png

It's pleasant that whoever designed this little quiz wrote the interpretations so positively.

I can see that from another point of view selecting this same picture could *mean* that
the person displayed a shallow outlook, regarding only surface attributes. I have read that
meaning ascribed to people who liked looking at reflections.

I liked this picture for the pattern it made.
The last part of the description about enjoying surprises...maybe in the Ned Flanders style.
Mild.

I do like setting up situations with colors/paint/words that contain elements of
surprise. Well controlled surprise. :)

View attachment 36532

it said my calm makes me deep

Me too.
Its says "nothing fazes me" funny thing, I wrote a song some years back, and in it are the lyrics "We're not fazed anymore" so maybe there is something to it, but it would be a gross generalization and untrue to say I'm unfazable. It makes me sound like a robot and that's far from the truth, but I do have a pretty intense level of unflappability, as long as my PTSD symptoms don't flair up, though.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom