• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is your favourite sea creature?

I don't like to pick favorites, but if I was forced to pick a favorite I would say otters. They are adorable.

iu

I don't do "favorites" very often - the order of my likes always shifts.
But I do like these guys :)
Capture.PNG

I suppose if I DID have to choose a favorite, it would probably be the octopus. They are fascinating to me. I like the Squids too, but the Octopus hold first place for this sort of animal.
Capture.PNG

How did I forget octopus and seahorses?
I shouldn’t pick favorites either, I like too many of them! :)

How did I forget octopus and seahorses?
I shouldn’t pick favorites either, I like too many of them! :)
I have very few actual "favorite" things. I mean, maybe I do right this minute, but that'll change in a little bit, so why tell others? I used to, but found out that people got confused and I always explained and they would always say "but you love XYZ" and I really don't any more.
Haha, I'm in a ramble mood. I should post another sea creature picture.
Capture.PNG

I suppose if I DID have to choose a favorite, it would probably be the octopus. They are fascinating to me. I like the Squids too, but the Octopus hold first place for this sort of animal.
View attachment 108374
My favorite-at-the-moment is the cuttlefish.

My favorite-at-the-moment is the cuttlefish.

since we are on cephalopods, let us not forget the Nautilus :)
Capture.PNG

I have always been fascinated by Nudibranchs, snails that lost their shell and dress in warning colors - they incorporate stinging cells into their skin. A couple of my pics.

FB_IMG_1594127515467.jpg

FB_IMG_1619798481508.jpg

Not really a "sea" creature as it needs brackish water, but the axolotl is cool. A salamander which retains it's larval features when fully mature.
axolotl-header.jpg

29SCI-ANGLERFISH1-articleLarge.jpg

If deep sea creatures count, I'm going to go with the anglerfish because it looks like some kind of mutant that shouldn't exist outside of my nightmares!

New Threads

Top Bottom