• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

what is your favourite natural satellite (moon)?

callmeriver

Autistic Intersex Cutie
V.I.P Member
my favourite moons are saturns moon titan which is known for having liquid methane lakes
Titan_in_true_color.jpg

my other favourite moon is Jupiters moon Europa which was discovered by Galileo and it is believed that there might be an water ocean underneath its icy crust

both of these moons interest me because they are believed to be some of the of the few places other than earth that might have life on it. the topic of life on other planets, moons, rocks, and dwarf planets, etc. is one of my favourite things to talk about

i honesty can’t wait for the next for the dragonfly landing on titan i know its supposed to he in about 14 years but i honestly can’t wait until more info about titan gets discovered

Just found out today about Pluto and Charon being both tidally locked to the other, and a volcano(ish thing?) on Pluto actually depositing stuff on Charon, all in one particular spot. Not sure I really have a favourite in this solar system, but having just found that out it seems very cool to me right now.

In the Kerbol system I rather like Minmus. I've only been to four; of them it's the prettiest, and so easy to jump around on and easy to get to.

lo. The most volcanic of all bodies in the solar system. Covered in places by liquid silica. Volcanoes can be seen from Earth by some telescopes.
Screenshot_2020-11-25 Io.png

my favourite moons are saturns moon titan which is known for having liquid methane lakes
Titan_in_true_color.jpg

my other favourite moon is Jupiters moon Europa which was discovered by Galileo and it is believed that there might be an water ocean underneath its icy crust

both of these moons interest me because they are believed to be some of the of the few places other than earth that might have life on it. the topic of life on other planets, moons, rocks, and dwarf planets, etc. is one of my favourite things to talk about
Is it bad that I only recognize Titan because it is one of the many locations in Destiny 2?

OH WOW i never really looked into any of this , i,d love to learn more listen to the NASA tv

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom