• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is the funniest thing your partner has ever done?

VernalSole1355

Fellow Aspies, what's the funniest thing that your partner has ever done?

For me, my girlfriend doesn't like mushrooms. Wait, that's an understatement. She HATES mushrooms. Whenever I even mention the word mushrooms, I get the absolute cutest EWWWWWWWWW out of her... Which in turn makes me just say it more often. (She likes when I do that, she just wont admit it). Anyway, I made a "Fo-sagna", which is a Lasagna, but I use Penne pasta instead of lasagna noodles. Anyway, it had mushrooms in it. I didn't tell my girlfriend that. She literally ate 2 and a half whole bowls of that stuff before realizing there were mushrooms in it. After she realizes it, she starts picking the mushrooms out of it. I'm like "You ate them, so you like them." She's like nope. It was so funny, her reaction. I still tease her about it to this day.

[Redacted due to TMI, apologies.]

Last edited:
Well, maybe too much info, but I still think it is funny. Once she let our dog stay in the bedroom when we were making love. I didn't notice because it hid under the bed. So, there we are and she starts moaning and I start hearing moaning coming from underneath the bed. I hesitated and she did too, not a peep from under-bed-dog so we continued, except this time at the slightest sign of pleasure from her, the dog redoubled its moaning. We both cracked up at those noises from our doggy voyeur. I don't usually think of sex and funny together.

Last edited:
My ex wasn't taught to drive all that well, and the first time I rode in her car, she had to do a three point turn to go the other direction.
Instead of the hand over hand method the rest of us use to make a tight turn, she did this awkward thing where her hands were in the 10 o'clock 2 o'clock position and she tossed the wheel first with one hand only to catch it with her other about 20 times to pull it off :p
The first thought that crossed my mind was how she passed the driving part of her test not knowing how to pull that off properly, then I busted out laughing at how silly it looked.

I haven't actually had a partner who did funnier things than me. Or weirder. I did have a dyspraxic cat though. He used to fall off the fence.

I was talking to my partner via text, years ago, and I said ‘my brain comes at things sideways’.

He replied ‘OMG HEADCRAB ’.

We’ve never forgotten.

One of my other partners is so funny all of the time that it’s hard to remember a specific instance though.

New Threads

Top Bottom