• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What happened?

Nitro

Admin/Immoral Turpitude
Staff member
Admin
V.I.P Member
There used to be related thread choices at the bottom of each thread that kept us from having to do actual searches for threads we were interested in. That went away recently.

I like the way a thread gets featured if the postings start to rise,but I also think it was better when the staff decided what threads got top billing. If the response to a post isn't high enough,it get buried deep inside the forum archives,and is often impossible to find if you don't use upper and lower case like the original thread got titled or know who the OP was.

At one point in time,we could see who was online and in the chatroom from the home page,but that seems to be gone now too.

The forum has become cumbersome for me on a Windows based PC and the mobile app for the android OS phones is less than stellar as it is very limited in what I can do with it.

Any chance we as members can get a say in how the layout is done?

I also liked when related threads showed up at the page bottom. That was really very helpful!

Did one plugin handle all of those chores?

Did one plugin handle all of those chores?

One plugin handled the Similar Threads. As far as featured threads go, no one ever suggests threads to be featured. Staff have always had the right to go in and feature a thread if they think it deserves the exposure.

New Threads

Top Bottom