• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

what groups are you in?

Aspergers_Aspie

I'm in a group about Technological singularity, a group about former railway lines and stations and a group on a series of soccer manager games I like.

What do you mean by 'groups'? Online groups? Real life groups? Clubs? Facebook/social media groups?

I avoid groups. I inevitably end up feeling the odd person out or even the group target. Very unpleasant and it takes me time to come to terms in my mind with the experience after I leave a group. I am a little nervous being on a forum... (Are we safe here?!) This must be from experiences within the family when I was a kid but I can't point to anything specific.

New Threads

Top Bottom