• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What Does Your Username Mean?/Avatars & Identity

This is my username on WP, this site, ZOMGaspies (I haven't been on there for a while), furaffinity (I'm not a furry I just felt like checking it out) and a few other forums I no longer use.
On youtube my username is AbsolutelyCrackers.
On somethingawful my username is Bunny Ears Lawyer.

MONKEY doesn't have a particular meaning to it, it started as Xxmonkey_biznisxX on emoscene when I used to be an emo, but after a while I didn't want to be seen as that person anymore but wanted to stay on the site so I got a new account but with a similar name.

AbsolutelyCrackers doesn't have much meaning either I just like how it looks on screen.

Bunny Ears Lawyer is a character trope on TV tropes LINK

It's the name of the silly happy dance the Mad Hatter does towards the end of Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland.

On WrongPlanet I go by the name IdahoRose
On Youtube it's theidahorose

mine is from this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDEhtmPd-o8

which was written about the death of 7 year old katie flynn, who was killed by a drunk driver on her way home from a wedding.

chinaberry- i like how it sounds and how the letters fit together.
Other usernames online are sometimes one of my middle names, Coralie, or wolfberry or Elangel (it's a bit like my real name). Occasionally I am Ellie because that's one of my nicknames in real life but that's only when I'm feeling particularly unimaginative.

Mine is a bit of word play on a quote from the movie "ET." Instead of "ET, phone home!" it is, well, ET pwn gnome, a mix of 1337speak and what I do when I play WoW (kill Alliance, especially gnomes.)

I enjoy word play.

It was something my dad started actually. He'd call me Creeping Jesus because he always said I seemed to be lurking around, then other family members started calling me it and eventually it got shortened to CJ, hence CJLurking, or CJTheCreepingOne as I'm known on Aspies Central. B)

My username on WP was AppleCat but it really doesn't suit me. Too friggin cutesy. :thumbsdown: CJ is better suited to my true personality, whereas AppleCat just sounds soft.

Sionis. Ramon Sionis. The name of the Black Mask from the DC Comics Universe. I hope the Black Mask makes an appearance in the third Nolan Batman film.

my username is just something someone called me once and it just stuck. I don't know why I just liked it for some reason.

My father's friend used to call me "Judge" when I was round five years old because I paced around with my hands in my pockets with a very serious look on my face.

I figured it was a fitting name for this community given that pacing is one of my stims. :p

One of my favorite Disney short-subject cartoons from their "Silly Symphonies" era in the 50s and earlier is Susie the Little Blue Coupe. In fact, she's the little blue car in my avatar. I've loved Susie ever since I saw the cartoon on the Disney Channel as a little kid, which is why I wanted my username to simply be "Coupe." Susie also inspired the artistic design of the characters in Pixar's "Cars" movies (which I also love). :blush:

I was told I was a lot like an owl by a friend and his girlfriend and I like owls a lot, so I tried to change my username on another forum to 'owl' but it was taken, hence 'owlet'. I generally go by owlet on forums unless it's taken, in which case I use owlion (if that's taken, then the_owlion).

In principio is Latin for "In (the) beginning"
... since I decided to start again from the beginning and everything in my life has been making sense. Call it therapy, but it's going to help me write that book that I've been meaning to for many years.

New Threads

Top Bottom