• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What do you think will happen in the future?

Doliba

I know it's pretty scary to think about the future, but I'm genuinely interested in what might happen in the next 100 years or so. I guess I have an optimistic outlook on it, since it's highly unlikely that we'll go extinct, and we'll end up with a more accepting and responsible society as a result of caring about the environment. What do you think?

Things always seem to happen the same way. If you want to know how it all goes, just read history. So there is good and there is bad and there are always good people trying to fight the bad. Immediately, people always need to eat and poop and sleep. As long as we have those needs which really take up a huge part of daily existence, life will always have a sense of normalcy,

If I can find my crystal ball I'd tell you, but I still haven't found the sucker. A stray dog probably ate it by now.

I know what will happen in 100 years or so. We'll all be dead.
Unless they figure out a way to reverse aging or extend out life spans, like that's ever going to happen. Only the bad stuff that's predicted ever happens. Or when people thought it was good, it turns out to be bad.

New Threads

Top Bottom