• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What do you like to draw/paint/something else?

If I can see it in my head, I attempt to sketch it onto paper, shape it in clay, felt it, build it up using materials I think might work.

The images can come from anywhere. Emotions, amusing thoughts, imagined senarios, something I'm looking at, symbolic representation of a ...something ...
Haven't done alot of it recently, skills are a bit rusty.

Tornadoes have been a favorite subject for awhile. Also fish, bison, turkey, ok animals in general. Working on a opossum in pottery class.

Landscapes trees and plants often with a road, abstract concept figures (usually without faces). I don't get to sit and draw from life as much as I should though.

I cant create from scratch, i need an already constructed drawing or model to replicate.. So anything that is abled to copy. Guess you could say im a fraud artist lol but fantasy would prob be my theme of choice.

I like drawing video game characters, mostly from the Sonic the Hedgehog series. Here are some recent examples of my Sonic art. Emerald Get.pngTails on Orange Paper.jpg
Wildstyle Knuckles.jpg HAMMER TIME.png

Here's some from other games and shows.
Lise.png Randi 2.png Portrait of a Fiendlord.png Wasabi.png

I like to paint cars... This is my race car trailer puller that I am redoing right now...
IMG_0183.JPG

I have been painting cars, trucks, tractors, since high school. Worked in a body shop for a long time.
It keeps me close to my obsession=cars....

I refused to grow up... My "Hot wheels" just became real world and human sized... : )

I will post pick of it finished sometime soon (probably in media)... It will not look much like it does here.

Mia (my dog) is not interested one bit, until she get to go for a ride.

I cant create from scratch, i need an already constructed drawing or model to replicate.. So anything that is abled to copy. Guess you could say im a fraud artist lol but fantasy would prob be my theme of choice.
When I do like-life art I need something to copy too. With abstract I can do it from my head though.

I like drawing my own superheroes.
full

The Trumpeter
It is the reason that I started my collection of action dolls. MORE HERE

Last edited:
20160730_162147no sig.jpg
Butterfly88, I have samples posted in the media section... or go to my profile and click on the media tab.
Here's another one you might like.

I liked his earlier stuff (and hers), but (to me) his later works were a bit of a spiritual affront. :(

I liked his earlier stuff (and hers), but (to me) his later works were a bit of a spiritual affront. :(
I don't know about that, I've never noted which pieces are older or newer.. More like I have a few artbooks and have had a few calendars and just know I enjoy the style.

New Threads

Top Bottom