• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What did you have for breakfast ?

Our family's famous bagelwiches! My daughter's recipe. She should become a chef someday.

You toast a bagel, put mayo on it, and layer fried eggs, bacon, and tater tots. Sooo good!

I also drank some Emergen-C with my breakfast, and for a mid morning snack, had some yogurt.

It was a great morning for breakfast, I tell ya!

Instant Breakfast. I've been having trouble with not wanting to eat, so I'm trying these for when I can manage some liquid but not food, to try to make sure I'm getting adequate nutrients.

Nothing. I slept in until 1 pm. We had an enormous blizzard last night and it's still raging and freezing outside now, so I knew I wasn't going to do anything or see anyone that would be worth getting up before noon, anyway.

All my life I've heard "breakfast is the most important meal of the day", but I found out a few days ago it's not true and it was something made up by Kellogg's or whatever to sell more cereal.

Last edited:
Breakfast burrito, two Pork sausage patties, Peach Yogurt, and Coffee.

This is my normal breakfast every morning.

IMG_20230506_083845186.jpg

Japanese sweet potatoes, beets, kidney beans, pinto beans, black beans, green beans, spinach.

Nothing too special. My uncle and I had a Burger King breakfast. First time in a long while having a regular black coffee. Still as good as I remember, for fast food fare.

i made myself stuffed hash browns folded over a filling of bacon, onions and sour cream topped with sausage gravy. A once-in-a-while treat with aged sumatra coffee.

I put on a silly fancy hat, brewed some Buckingham Palace Garden Party tea, toasted an English muffin and watched King Charles' coronation. Now I'm wearing my old Kentucky Derby t-shirt and planning to eat a hot open face turkey sandwich for lunch, and then watch the Derby. My sister wants me to make mint julips to drink while we watch a 2-minute horse race.

It's rainy, slow day here. ;)

Peanut butter sandwich
That’s my usual breakfast. Peanut butter on toasted gluten free bread or sourdough bread. I’ll usually put some nutritional yeast on my sandwich (it’s my source of Vitamin B12). I’ll drink some oat milk and almond milk with it. On weekends I’ll also have a bowl of cereal with it.

New Threads

Top Bottom